Join TexasGunTalk

schoolboy refusing to cut dreads invited oscars

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by craigntx, Feb 3, 2020.

1. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    That's why my ars burned when I farted. It's all so clear now, I thought it was something I ate.

Seriously, why the attitude with people repeating stuff exactly as reported and stated by the school?

Dont forget to pass on my message. Since your friends.

Lol

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  2. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!

Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Adios, Amigo.

3. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Mientras no soy tu amigo, no albergo mala voluntad.
    Vaya Con Dios señor dolor en anal.
    Hay un ungüento para eso.

Sorry I couldnt resist.

4. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Again, every story out there says he has been growing his dreads since he was ten years old. School district did not have a problem with them for 8 years.
    How is Jake?

5. craigntx

craigntx Daca is caca

Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    and just like that my thread turns ghey smh
    Screenshot_20200219-072025_Chrome.jpg

6. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Lol butt hurt doesnt translate well into Spanish.

7. benenglish

benenglish Lifetime Supporter Staff Member Lifetime Member Admin

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Flash is quoting...
    ...from post #51 and then asking a question...
    ...that is answered in the same post, post #51.

This is a truly fascinating response, deserving of and educational on multiple levels of analysis. Thanks, Flash.

TheDan likes this.
  8. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Damn

9. benenglish

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Discussing without facts is tiring and archive.org is our friend, so...

BHISD dress code, text pertaining to high school boys hair, as of August 23, 2017:
    Feel free to poke around the Wayback Machine if you want links, but I confirmed that the policy remained unchanged on July 22, 2018; December 31, 2018; May 8, 2019; and August 13, 2019.

Current policy (see page 55) for all grade levels:
    As of now, they've changed their web site organization so that the dress code link no longer points to a list of dress code documents. Instead, it points to the consolidated student handbook.

If you know how to use The Wayback Machine and if you can read filenames buried in PDF metadata, it appears that new documents have been substituted for older files. A cursory scan of the way document titles and content conflict when looking at Google search results indicates the same thing. This is a whole 'nother topic worthy of some press attention but I won't get into it here; the potential legal shenanigans are beyond my ken.

Also please note that there haven't been enough captures of their site to make it clear exactly when the district tossed out their dress code documents, hosted on their own domain, and replaced them with a handbook document with altered language hosted by a cloud provider.

I freely admit that I may have made any number of errors in this post and I thank in advance anyone who can point them out to me.

However, it appears clear that this student was in compliance with the hair rules from August 2017 to August 2019.

After that, during the 2019-2020 school year, something changed. I've seen an ISD spokesman say during a television interview that the rule was "clarified"; that's a lie. It was substantially changed.

So much for cold, hard facts. I'll end with a personal note.

I stand by my earlier opinion. People who write rules hate it when you're smarter than them. One way or another (like, say, changing the rules in the middle of a year) they'll find a way to punish you if you dare to demonstrate to the world what idiots they are.

ZX9RCAM and CyberWolf like this.
  10. benenglish

Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I find it irritating that every participant in this interview is so deficient in their verbal communication skills. Still, there's good info here.

https://www.fox26houston.com/video/645766