• Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Banning a Mexican flag is racist.

Wearing an American flag is racist.
    Well said. You've distilled this nonsensical ruling down to it's essence. Libtards feel that whenever a case involves American patriotism vs any other country's patriotism, America must lose.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    People should not buy clothing and good with the American flag in it because it's disrespectful to America and violates flag code. Yes, we have rules about our flag and printing them on t-shirts, beach towels and flip flops disrespectful.

Is that why a lot of military, police, and firefighters uniforms have them???

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    This ruling has plainly stated that California schools can violate the freedom of expression rights of citizens to accommodate (placate) illegal invaders and those with loyalty to foreign nations as a preventative measure to avoid the violence that they are likely to commit.

WTB my country back!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    It's my understanding that a flag screen printed on a shirt is not in violation of the flag code but wearing the flag (ie: a jackass wrapping it around himself like a cape) is. Either way I look forward to having kids someday but I'm scared to death of raising them the way things are going.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Banning a Mexican flag is racist.

Wearing an American flag is racist.

This Mexican flag?

mexican%20flag%20with%20eagle%20shot%20up-M.jpg

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Sorry, didn't read all the posts in the topic, so forgive me if it was covered already. Anyone hear someone had said the reasons were for safety of the children? Dang, how many different issues that liberals have with our country can be blamed on "Safety for the children?" - You know what? If a student is going to threaten another student for wearing an American Flag, then the harassing student should be deported. Legal citizen or not. If you are going to harass a student for that then you don't deserve to be in this nation.

Top Bottom