SCORE!! Friends of NRA Banquet

erratadata

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 26, 2013
NW SAN Antonio
Dropped $40 on 2 tickets and won this:

DB-15.jpg

It was part of the "Kill it, Chill it, Grill it" package, along with a 60 QT cooler, portable gas grill, Yamaha rifle scabbard (for ATV). hat and grill lighter.

Fun time and a lot of great guns and chances to win. I don't know why more of you TGT's don't go, The food was really good too.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 15, 2013
that's freaking awesome. Good for you.
I've bought tickets at those before and I never win anything unless that go down the line and give away the little gun shaped soap bars on the table

when will you get to pick it up?

erratadata

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 26, 2013
NW SAN Antonio
Dropped $40 on 2 tickets and won this:

View attachment 29264

It was part of the "Kill it, Chill it, Grill it" package, along with a 60 QT cooler, portable gas grill, Yamaha rifle scabbard (for ATV). hat and grill lighter.

Fun time and a lot of great guns and chances to win. I don't know why more of you TGT's don't go, The food was really good too.
Today, after work. I've been to about 10 banquets, and I've done pretty well. Of course, if you were to add up all of the money I've spent compared to the merchandise I've received, I doubt I'd break eve:)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
Nice deal!
I worked for the "Friends of the NRA" for a while and saw amazing amounts of firearms go out to the banquet attendees! At the shows where we set up to sell raffle tickets, there was ONE gun that attracted droves of people both male and female. I could have sold that gun a thousand times on the spot!

Charter arms hammerless .38 revolver................PINK with a PINK carrying case!

That gun was popular beyond belief!

Flash

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas

I don't know either. I love going to the FNRA dinners and have a great time even when I come home empty handed. Though I do have to admit it's always better to win something!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Bill, when and where do these take place??? I have never seen or heard any advertisement....

TXR use to be good at announcing them, but he don't frequent these parts much anymore.
I always intend to go, but wind up forgetting. Maybe we can all get together here and take one in???

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom