• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Went to the Cleveland, TX show, fellow was selling knives and his wife had some stuff on the end of the table. Wound up taking home a good selection:

Pineapple/Mango/Habanero preserves
    Blackberry preserves
    Strawberry/Fig jam
    Fig preserves
    Peach/Mango jelly

yum!

(burp)

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Homemade stuff is always the best. I've got some habanero plants on the balcony that have a few peppers almost done. Going to do up some hot sauces with them.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    The Cleveland show was not worth the $5 to get in. Too small, too crowded, prices WAY to high, and a dismal selection. Went looking for M2 ball and didn't find much/if any surplus ammo. They were still trying to get ~$80/brick of .22 that I recently bought at Walmart for ~$25.

sent from deep space

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    The Cleveland show was not worth the $5 to get in. Too small, too crowded, prices WAY to high, and a dismal selection. Went looking for M2 ball and didn't find much/if any surplus ammo. They were still trying to get ~$80/brick of .22 that I recently bought at Walmart for ~$25.

sent from deep space

Yep, saw the CHOOT EM 375rd brick of 22LR in the back for 95 or so...about 26 cents a round?
    Some yahoos to the left had 45acp, 100rds for $150. Looked like leftovers from Collins(?)
    Also saw shrinkwrapped 7.62x51 at 24.95 for 10rds...uh huh, $2.50 a round for milsurp, think it was POF.

I bought some 9mm JHP for $20/50rds, think they were somewhere over on the right side.

Some dude had a XD40, whole kit with the holsters and 2 14rd mags w/case for 400. I lowballed him at 360 and again a few minutes later at 380 but he was stuck at 400. Walked over again, looked it over and told him I'd pay his 400...he backed out saying something about he wasn't so sure he wanted to get rid of it. No biggie, probably had a trade working.

t

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Don't feed the non gun vendors... :-)

Hey, had to buy sumthin! Actually, I got to the truck and was leavin' but took a nibble of the pineapple and then needed something to slow down the fire...nibbled some of the Strawberry Fig and headed back in to get another jar for rainy days. Sweet lil ol girl musta sprinkled some crack in it I tell ya!

;)

Top Bottom