• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The Colorado Supreme Court went with the 14th and kicked the Don off the ballot for INSURECTION. The Colorado GOP took action:

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Texas & Florida are talking about removing the potato from Texas and Florida primary ballots.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The Colorado Supreme Court went with the 14th and kicked the Don off the ballot for INSURECTION. The Colorado GOP took action:

Going to a Caucus is the wrong action. It must be fought and won. Anything else means Trump is not on ballot in November.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Saving democracy by denying democracy. The irony.....and absolute transparent stupidity. It's not that he took part or was in any way involved in an insurrection. That is just an opinion and a wrong one. So they're keeping him off the ballot based on an opinion. Although we all know it's because they know they will lose should he remain on the ballot.

These morons will stop at nothing to stop Trump, which should tell us all something. And the thing they don't understand is every time shit like this happens, it just makes him stronger than he already is.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The central state has become nothing but a banana republic.

SECESSION IS LONG PAST DUE
    You realize it is the "Central State" that holds some states in check right? The SCOTUS can and likely will set this right. There is still hope, but that doesn’t mean we should not be exploring/moving towards secssion NOW so we are not tied to the mast as the ship slips beneath the waves...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    President Grant signed this into law in 1872 and somehow everyone forgot.
    Full Text, Amnesty Act 1872 May 22, 1872

CHAP. CXCIII - An Act to remove political Disabilities imposed by the fourteenth Article of the Amendments of the Constitution of the United States.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each house concurring therein), That all political disabilities imposed by the third section of the fourteenth article of amendments of the Constitution of the United States are hereby removed from all persons whomsoever, except Senators and Representatives of the thirty-sixth and thirty-seventh Congresses, officers of the judicial, military, and naval service of the United States, heads of departments, and foreign ministers of the United States.

APPROVED, May 22, 1872

(36th Congress 1859-1861, 37th Congress 1861-1863)

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Here is what I suggest for choosing our next President: Attach the Presidency to the next big Powerball Lotto- some rando wins $700 million and they also get to be President for 4 years. They'd already have a ton of cash, so bribes wouldn't be such an issue.

I guess I'd rather have some plumber from Arkansas run the Country than either of those 2 compromised octogenarians.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Why are people afraid of Trump? Because he cares about America and puts Americans first and won't be bullied.
    I can suggest two possibilities:
    1. Many of us have forgotten the MSM Orange Man Bad agenda that ran 24/7 leading up to and during his term. They were in lock step on messaging ( and still are).
    2. I found out that over this last weekend that a huge swath of our population gets its "news" on TikTok.
    Ouch.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Here is what I suggest for choosing our next President: Attach the Presidency to the next big Powerball Lotto- some rando wins $700 million and they also get to be President for 4 years. They'd already have a ton of cash, so bribes wouldn't be such an issue.
    Most politicians have a ton cash but it doesn't prevent bribes and other crimes in the desire to acquire even more wealth. Recent example - biden.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    What gives that court the right to determine who is on a list put forth by a NON-governmental body?

The RNC (even the Colorado portion) is NOT a part of the government.

States have broad powers regarding their elections / electoral votes
    Colorado Supreme Court says what the law is in Colorado

So that answers your question.

However, this is a non-issue. Read the opinion. It says the decision is stayed until Jan 4th, and if review is sought from SCOTUS, then the opinion is stayed until SCOTUS decides, and of course Trump will appeal to SCOTUS.

Trump is going to win that challenge without breaking a sweat. State courts don't get to decide if insurrection was committed, that's up to Congress.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    States have broad powers regarding their elections / electoral votes
    Colorado Supreme Court says what the law is in Colorado

So that answers your question.

This is not "their" election. This is a private organization doing an in-organization vote. No different then NRA electing WLP or Unions voting to go on strike. Govt should have no role in it. But they let the snake in their bed, and now they are paying the price. They can still vote without gov interference, just have to do it caucus style.

With all the shenanigans taking place, going back to caucus style primaries is worth considering.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This is not "their" election. This is a private organization doing an in-organization vote. No different then NRA electing WLP or Unions voting to go on strike. Govt should have no role in it. But they let the snake in their bed, and now they are paying the price. They can still vote without gov interference, just have to do it caucus style.

With all the shenanigans taking place, going back to caucus style primaries is worth considering.
    Are you suggestion we run Wayne for POTUS? Hmmm... crook in there now; would Wayne out-crook the FJB crook? I am getting a headache thinking about which would be the biggest scamster.

Top Bottom