• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    If anyone doubts the lack of ethics by the Democratic party, look at the message that Demo darling Gavin Newsome sent out using the Florida,tragedy as a link to raise campaign funds for his upcoming run for Governor of California.

Friends, the more I think about the tragedy in Florida this week – about the hypocrisy of all the politicians sharing empty thoughts and prayers while greedily accepting the NRA's blood money – the angrier I get.

We don't have to live like this. And that's one of the reasons I'm running for governor. I've stood up to the NRA and its bought-and-paid-for lawmakers before, and I'll keep doing it until we get real change – for as long as it takes.

So friends, I'm asking you to stand with me against the NRA. We have to win this election, and I can't do it without your support. Let's show the gun lobby and its puppets exactly who it's up against in 2018 – help us hit 5,000 donations in the next 24 hours.

Here's the link to give if you're in: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/newsomdonate

Thanks for never giving in to the cynicism,

Gavin

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Gavin Christopher Newsom is an American politician and businessman serving his second term as Lieutenant Governor of California and a former Mayor of San Francisco. Wikipedia

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I wouldn't urinate on that coke head Newsom if he were on fire.

The NRA is powerless over the California leg.

What a disingenuous...Ok I better stop before I get banned .

DwnRange

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    Funny, I couldn't find in his bio where he stood up to the NRA before, maybe I missed it.

I think he was referring to his first wife, Kimberly Guilfoyle........(suspect she's a NRA member, I seem to recall her mentioning she has a "Protected by S&W" sticker on the bumper of her car @ FOX news once)

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

The more that I learn about DIMocRATS "in public service" the better that I like venomous spiders, poisonous snakes, worms & cockroaches.

yours, satx

pitboxer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    houston
    If anyone doubts the lack of ethics by the Democratic party, look at the message that Demo darling Gavin Newsome sent out using the Florida,tragedy as a link to raise campaign funds for his upcoming run for Governor of California.

Friends, the more I think about the tragedy in Florida this week – about the hypocrisy of all the politicians sharing empty thoughts and prayers while greedily accepting the NRA's blood money – the angrier I get.

We don't have to live like this. And that's one of the reasons I'm running for governor. I've stood up to the NRA and its bought-and-paid-for lawmakers before, and I'll keep doing it until we get real change – for as long as it takes.

So friends, I'm asking you to stand with me against the NRA. We have to win this election, and I can't do it without your support. Let's show the gun lobby and its puppets exactly who it's up against in 2018 – help us hit 5,000 donations in the next 24 hours.

Here's the link to give if you're in: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/newsomdonate

Thanks for never giving in to the cynicism,

Gavin
    Who originally framed this as a Democrat/Republican issue anyway? I know many Democrats who are gun owners and supporters of second amendment rights. And I also know a few Republicans who are vehemently anti-gun and want not only new laws but confiscation. Yet most politicians and ALL the media make this a party issue. It's not.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    A politician is mainly trying to secure their position, they will move in whatever direction that can help them get elected or reelected.

Top Bottom