• ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    .223 (5.56) - RMR Bullets
    Those that know DocGKR and his testing of terminal ballistics you probably know that the best SD 223 round out there is the federal 62gr bear claw. They very rarely ever come around in component form. In the 3 years I've been looking fkr them this is only the second time I've found them in a decent quantity.. They also have the 64gr bonded from time to time which is the same bullet that is in their gold dot ammo. Either are great bullets for killing critters in all varieties but the bear claw does better through intermediate barriers with the same terminal performance as the 64gr. I ordered 2k worth along with a K of 90gr gold dot 6.8 pulls. RMR is a great company to deal with and have ordered from them many times. They get quite a few of the harder to find bullets.
    Capitol Armory ad

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I checked out their 30 caliber projectiles but they only have those flat tip bullets.

I'm well stocked on .223 bullets.

Looks like a good source for components, though.

Flash

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I mainly use them for pistol bullets. Their prices cant be beat when you factor in that their prices include shipping. They also get in gold dot pulls regularly which are one of my favorite SD rounds as well. Their prices are mediocre on rifle bullets but they get in bullets like the TBBC, Gold Dots and Fusions that arent sold as components. What kind od bullets are you looking for? They get nosler ballistic tips every once in a while but I dont shoot those so I dont know how their prices are on them.

Top Bottom