• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I have had this thing for a few years and took it out and had my brother in law take it apart, I tried to reblue the barrel and decided I don't think I have the proper work area to do a good job. Read that as it looks not so good, better than it was, but still not real good.

I took two of the small parts to a shop and am having them Cerakoted in a stainless color... I think I am going to have the barrel done now also and then decide on the receiver after getting the small parts and barrel back.

I am considering midnight blue, midnight purple, and socom blue at this time for the barrel...

Once it goes back together I will take it to the ranch and actually see how it shots since I have never bothered to do that...

It was a dirty mess and still needs more cleaning... but better late than never!!!
    Lynx Defense

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    UGH, no before pics on anything

I dropped off the barrel and receiver to get done in Graphite Black and the small parts in Satin Mag. I am thinking about redoing the stock in an Ebony, Dark Walnut, or Mahoghany stain.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I finished reassembling the shotgun tonight about 20 minutes ago at the shop... it looks a LOT better than it did. I will probably bring it home later this week for some pics...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom