• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bander1643

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Haltom City
    Who from DFW is planning on going? I recently moved here from Pennsyltucky (the Alabama part of Pennsylvania between Filthadelphia and Pitts Burgh) and would like to get connected to RKBA minded people, groups, and forums.

Tnx,

Bander1643
    Military Camp

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I'll be there, a great opportunity to meet fellow forum members from all forums, just holler out your forum. This is the best time to strengthen our cause and God given rights. I hope and pray there are twice as many people in Washington as the inauguration.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Rick Perry just announced that Tea Party people need to watch their backs because some would attend to try make them look bad.
    This also applies to our 2nd Amendment rally. These radicals will do anything to try to make gun owners look bad too.
    Bring cameras and take pictures of anybody who brings racist signs and tries to start trouble. Holler out 'troublemaker' and people will look and witness this desperate behavior to try to demonize us. Take the high road Texas! Expose these troublemakers!

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Second Amendment march 2010

Well we had 40 people show up, and we walked down the street in the rain, but it quit on the way back to our cars. Were was everybody?
    I expected all of Congress would be packed. But we got to meet, each other, D Cortez and family was there, and TGO people were too.

Attachments

• dscf0237-1..jpg
      dscf0237-1..jpg
      37.8 KB · Views: 157
    • dscf0235..jpg
      dscf0235..jpg
      31.9 KB · Views: 150
    • dscf0236..jpg
      dscf0236..jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 167

bjones4545

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Marshall Ford Texas
    Despite the short rain shower it was a great march. We received a positive reaction from many other people that were also downtown.

State Representative Randy Weber (District 29) delivered an excelent speech on the South Steps of the Capitol. Several of the marchers gave speeches as well.

It was a real pleasure to meet everyone that was there.

40 highly dedicated marchers this year...........let's shoot for 400 marchers next year.

224.jpg

226.jpg

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Bjones, not sure if I got to meet you or not, I had a TGo flag, black 2nd ID Tshirt. And good to meet you Major Woody.

bjones4545

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Marshall Ford Texas
    Bjones, not sure if I got to meet you or not, I had a TGo flag, black 2nd ID Tshirt. And good to meet you Major Woody.

Dcav, I remember your T-shirt....I think we met early on as people were arriving at the parking lot. You were with DCortez, his family and a couple of other gentlemen from the Houston area.

I was carrying the hi-viz green poster with PEACEABLE TEXANS FOR FIREARMS RIGHTS.

Thanks to everyone that marched.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    It's always a pleasure to be in the company of like minded people. Glad I met all of you that attended.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Dcav, I remember your T-shirt....I think we met early on as people were arriving at the parking lot. You were with DCortez, his family and a couple of other gentlemen from the Houston area.

I was carrying the hi-viz green poster with PEACEABLE TEXANS FOR FIREARMS RIGHTS.

Thanks to everyone that marched.

Yep I remember the sign bud, and we got there right after you all did.

Bander1643

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Haltom City
    Thanks again for everybody who came! Would anyone form DFW please contact me. I'm helping Alarm & Muster set up the Alarm Riders & Preparedness tree.

thanks.

Top Bottom