• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The 2nd Presidential Debate has been cancelled. After the presidential debate committee was unable to negotiate a revised "virtual" format between the two Parties. That means the October 22nd "in person" debate scheduled in Nashville, will likely be the last meeting between the two candidates.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I think the "virtual rally" like Trump did on Limbaugh's show is a better strategy. He can claim responsible behavior to protect others from Covid-19 exposure while controlling his own narrative. I hope he does this again.....and invites Biden to call in.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The problem with "virtual" the way I see it, is they'd empower the moderator to cut off the microphones and that undoubtedly would work against Trump. AND they'd be cutting off Biden's microphone too; just let him "wonder off", down some rabbit hole, and see how fast they'd silence him!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Trump's campaign was wise to put the stop on this. Way too easy for them to manipulate this to Biden's advantage and cause damage to Trump.

No way could they in any way guarantee fairness, and objectivity, in such a debate.

Top Bottom