• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    video is heavily edited. One second the guy is on the corner nowhere near the cops, next second he is down the street getting cuffed and his dog is roaming around.

Dog did not seem very aggressive. If it had been tied to post or something this would not have occurred. But it did jump the cop at the last second.

You have to be a pretty big idiot to bring a dog of any kind of incident with no less than 4 cop cars.....

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah, they cut out a lot. Would have liked to see the entire thing. I saw the first vid but I don't think I commented on it. I had my opinion and it revolved around "I wouldn't have brought my dog to an active scene". As for the rest, well, it unfolded. Sad to see the dog get shot, looked like a beautiful Rottie. As I dog owner myself, I don't put my dog in harm's way or a potential scenario that is is unnecessary/harmful. Just isn't smart for all the ways things can go bad.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    "You wanna taze me?"

"Don't shoot my dog!"

Dude's clearly trolling the cops and trying to put ideas in their heads. Just my opinion but that "Don't shoot my dog" line seemed like acting. Hate to say it but I think poochie got set-up. Maybe I'm crazy.

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    "You wanna taze me?"

"Don't shoot my dog!"

Dude's clearly trolling the cops and trying to put ideas in their heads. Just my opinion but that "Don't shoot my dog" line seemed like acting. Hate to say it but I think poochie got set-up. Maybe I'm crazy.

I watched both videos and am a Southern California native. I have been in and around Hawthorne many, many times. It's not a nice place. It's adjacent to South Central LA and not much better than, say, Inglewood, Lynwood or South Gate. None of which are places I would live and most non-residents tend to stay out of. It appears to me that, as has been noted, this fellow seemed to be "baiting" the LEO. The first video is much clearer in this regard. Is it too bad that the dog got shot? Yup. Looks like he was just doing his job though. But I, for one, don't find fault with the officer. Seems like these things are really starting to get blown all out of proportion-like the current trial in Florida. Another terrible situation that the enimedia/social media has helped inflate. Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom