• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not sick..... "feeling" sick.

That's how vaccines work. They stimulate the bodies response to invaders and it is that response that makes us "feel" sick when we are sick.

In bed all day sleeping and "feeling" sick.
    Texas SOT

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    In bed all day sleeping and "feeling" sick.

It's a bummer, but that is the cost of 95% immunity.

Most I know that get flu shot say it gives them the flu. And the payoff is an imperfect immune response with huge holes in it against various strains not included in that year's vaccine.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I am waiting to see WHICH vaccine to take! There are now something like 6-8 different ones. I want to wait until a realistic comparison can be done. I have an over active immune system and react to flu shots in a MOST unpleasant way. Luckily I am retired and live near the dead end of a road that goes thru open range twice! It is easy to socially distance when you have the distance, and are naturally socialy distant!!!

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Nephew is a emt/fireman in ATX
    His wife is Phys Therapists at Hospital in Sequin neither has taken or has been required to take it last I asked hin about 2 wks ago.

Personally havent had a flu shot in over 25yrs and no plans to take this rushed out sugar water potion either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I am waiting to see WHICH vaccine to take! There are now something like 6-8 different ones. I want to wait until a realistic comparison can be done. I have an over active immune system and react to flu shots in a MOST unpleasant way. Luckily I am retired and live near the dead end of a road that goes thru open range twice! It is easy to socially distance when you have the distance, and are naturally socialy distant!!!
    6 or 8 different ones ? Are you counting the ones that are approved in Red China, Russia, India and New Jersey ?

There are only two approved by FDA for emergency use in USA. Where are you seeing that there are 6 or 8 ?

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Congrats ! We can't even figure out when we might even be able to get our first one. This looks like a typical government Charlie Foxtrot ! Someone in the state governments should be fired for this total mess !

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    So with the vaccine you still have a 50% chance of getting covid, still have to wear a mask & still have to social distance.

Tell me again why i need a vaccine???
    If the figures are accurate, 97% effective, why do you say 50%? Do you have a source for 50% effective vaccine?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Apparently there is going to be a massive vaccine clinic at the Alamodome sometime soon. I got an email asking if I'd volunteer to give vaccines. I'll do it if it's not this weekend or the next.

I wonder if Bill Gates gives me the chips or how that works.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I didn't read through all of those links. Where do you see it say you have 50% chance of getting covid with the vaccine ?

I was basing it off of flu & other vaccines.
    Its funny they say you dont get to 95% until the 2nd shot.
    I feel it was rushed & not enough info is out there yet. Do you really trust what big pharma & the gubberment tell ya?

" CREDIT: ALEX WONG/GETTY
    How much protection does each dose provide?

After one dose of either Pfizer or Moderna's vaccine, a person has around 50 percent immunity to COVID-19, and the second dose brings it up to about 95 percent.
    Is each dose immediately effective?
    Not quite — the body needs time to build up its response.
    "Your immune system starts to kick in, but to really get to the peak efficacy that we all know as 95 percent, it's going to take two weeks after your second dose," Bristow says. That means that people who get the Pfizer vaccine can expect to be at 95 percent immunity five weeks after their first injection, and those with Moderna will reach that point six weeks later."

Last edited:

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I feel it was rushed & not enough info is out there yet. Do you really trust what big pharma & the gubberment tell ya?
    Well that's with 2 of them but that's not unusual. I don't know why you say "that's funnny"

But, as soon as they call me, I'm gonna get it. What have you got to lose ?

And it's not spelled "gubberment".....it's "gubmint"

No you don't need a vaccine.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I also dont trust that when you get a "Covid" test ... its just that... a base test for a covid strain... not specifically covid 19. So yeah... i dont trust em & i dont want one. Also my tin foil hat wearin ass has smelled something fishy from the begining. I find it rather odd in October of 2019, Bill Gates Foundation sponsered & hosted Event 201, that was based on a scenario of a corona virus pandemic.

This is always amusing to listen to...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

" CREDIT: ALEX WONG/GETTY
    How much protection does each dose provide?

After one dose of either Pfizer or Moderna's vaccine, a person has around 50 percent immunity to COVID-19, and the second dose brings it up to about 95 percent.
    Is each dose immediately effective?
    Not quite — the body needs time to build up its response.
    "Your immune system starts to kick in, but to really get to the peak efficacy that we all know as 95 percent, it's going to take two weeks after your second dose," Bristow says. That means that people who get the Pfizer vaccine can expect to be at 95 percent immunity five weeks after their first injection, and those with Moderna will reach that point six weeks later."

Again, why did you report a 50% effective rate when it is reported to be 95+% with completed vaccine? Why do people just make up numbers and declare them to be fact? One vaccine injection is not a completed vaccine.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Again, why did you report a 50% effective rate when it is reported to be 95+% with completed vaccine? Why do people just make up numbers and declare them to be fact? One vaccine injection is not a completed vaccine.

Why do people believe anything the medical community has to say after they have been so indecisive since this mess has started.

I honestly believe they rushed a vaccine just to a appease the gubbament, the media & the sheeple that they have scared shitless over the boogieman. Hell AIDS has been around for almost 40 years & no vaccine.

Top Bottom