• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbratton

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Sugar Land, Tx
    Well, you should know that Healthcare workers are generally required to get the Flu vaccine every year.

I think in a very short time, everyone will easily accept the Flu-Co yearly shots without question...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    No, it does not seem like health care workers have an "inside information" on vaccine.

It just proves that health care workers have about the same percentage of morons as the rest of the population.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    So with the vaccine you still have a 50% chance of getting covid, still have to wear a mask & still have to social distance.

Tell me again why i need a vaccine???
    I didn't read through all of those links. Where do you see it say you have 50% chance of getting covid with the vaccine ?

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    safe_image.jpg

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Well I know many health care workers, fire and rescue people, and local police that have received the vaccinations. Worst thing I have heard is a pretty sore arm for a few days.

But I'll tell you I would excitedly and willingly trade a day laying on my ass in bed for a 95% immunity to the Chinese virus.

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    330 million people in US.

24 million cases, And there is some question about the accuracy of the Covid test. But that’s another discussion.

400k deaths from the COVID. Again the total number of deaths I do not believe we can accurately count since the numbers seem to have been skewed with everything being listed as Covid death. Again there are discussions on these #’s elsewhere on here.

So you only have a 7% chance of getting Covid, and most cases are asymptomatic.

And if you get it, 1.7% (worst case #’s). chance of it being fatal.

Weighing this risk against using a new vaccine with no studies of long-term health effects is what you have to take into account

Everybody will have to factor in their own risks like: age, pre-existing conditions, youth, health, spousal and family situations.

To me, it’s about the same as getting the flu vaccine. Some people it may benefit some people it won’t.

I personally do not get the flu vaccine, and I’ve only ever once had the flu, about two years ago. Don’t get me wrong that version of the flu I caught sucked!

Edited: I am not saying COVID is not real.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Sorry for your loss bud. Did she have other conditions that made the Rona worse?

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Healthcare workers are required to get the vaccine. My son had it and was in bed sick the next day. Everyone I know that has received it was sick the next day.

Not sick..... "feeling" sick.

That's how vaccines work. They stimulate the bodies response to invaders and it is that response that makes us "feel" sick when we are sick.

Top Bottom