• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    Almost 2 weeks since Moderna #1. Small rash at injection site. That's it.
    Me too. Could barely tell I had been stuck. I don’t get reactions to almost any shot, though my arm was sore for a while after my second Shingrix shot. Almost 2 weeks and haven’t grown a second head or anything.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Why do people believe anything the medical community has to say after they have been so indecisive since this mess has started.

I honestly believe they rushed a vaccine just to a appease the gubbament, the media & the sheeple that they have scared shitless over the boogieman. Hell AIDS has been around for almost 40 years & no vaccine.
    Good, then you won't be in the way of those people what want the vaccine. Thanks for your support.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Why do people believe anything the medical community has to say after they have been so indecisive since this mess has started.

I honestly believe they rushed a vaccine just to a appease the gubbament, the media & the sheeple that they have scared shitless over the boogieman. Hell AIDS has been around for almost 40 years & no vaccine.
    Why should we believe your 50% effective rate when you obviously made this up. Seriously, I don't care if you get the vaccine or not. I just would like to see some honesty when people put numbers out. Darwin will sort this all out. If the vaccine is a killer than a bunch of people vaccinated will die. If the vaccine is a success than a bunch of anti-vacciners will die.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Why should we believe your 50% effective rate when you obviously made this up. Seriously, I don't care if you get the vaccine or not. I just would like to see some honesty when people put numbers out. Darwin will sort this all out. If the vaccine is a killer than a bunch of people vaccinated will die. If the vaccine is a success than a bunch of anti-vacciners will die.
    I'm sure the 50% number comes from well published, reported and publicized information that says the immunity is about 50% (may have even seen some that say 60%) after the first shot. And then up to 95% after the second.

But he must be in a coma or something if he thinks anyone has ever said only 1 shot is the total for the first two, Pfizer and Moderna.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The Covid 19 pandemic was a scam perpetrated on American citizens to disrupt the economy and to steal an election, and to discredit Trump in the process.

I'm pretty sure some big pharma are laughing all the way to the bank as they fill their bank accounts with money made from the vaccine.

I'm less scared of the vaccine, and I'm more less willing to help the crooks line their pockets with my money.

But what do I know? I'm just some dumb East Texas redneck.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    A friend’s Dad had to be airlifted to the hospital a day after getting the vaccine. I’m not sure if it was the first or second shot.

I also know several people who got the first shot with no negative side effects.

I personally know a lot of people who’ve had Covid and they either had mild symptoms or compared it to a bad Flu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well that's with 2 of them but that's not unusual. I don't know why you say "that's funnny"

But, as soon as they call me, I'm gonna get it. What have you got to lose ?

And it's not spelled "gubberment".....it's "gubmint"

No you don't need a vaccine.
    Good, then you won't be in the way of those people what want the vaccine. Thanks for your support.
    and you are a doomer to boot. Awesome

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I thought you were supposed to be. But you just can't stand not seeing what I say can you ?

My uncle had a saying he used quite a bit, "Even a blind hog will find corn once in a while."

I keep hoping that I'll find some corn with your posts one day, but so far, nothing!

Plus, maybe I need the amusement your posts bring me everyday! :banana:

Top Bottom