• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keyston512

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Austin
    Blue Book of Gun Values will give you a good starting point on how much you think you can get for your fireman. Its like $3 per firearm
    DK Firearms

GreenMan0352

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2017
    Texas
    That doesn't prove anything beside the fact you have a piece of paper with somebody else's name on it.

I do the same thing except I also wrote down their DL number and street address and give them a copy of the bill of sale and make them sign it. Yes I know they can have a fake I.D. But if they are going that far to buy my firearm then there's not much else I could have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    and in the eyes of the law it does absolutely nothing more for you than getting nothing from the buyer.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I do the same thing except I also wrote down their DL number and street address and give them a copy of the bill of sale and make them sign it. Yes I know they can have a fake I.D. But if they are going that far to buy my firearm then there's not much else I could have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You could have gotten a DNA and blood sample.

Honestly if we met up and you wanted to copy all my info down I would only give you a fresh stool sample.

Be sure to let people know of your requirements beforehand. It may save you some heartbreak when people laugh and walk away.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    You could have gotten a DNA and blood sample.

Honestly if we met up and you wanted to copy all my info down I would only give you a fresh stool sample.

Be sure to let people know of your requirements beforehand. It may save you some heartbreak when people laugh and walk away.

Why so negative? I'd do a bill of sale for $50. I'd let them write down my DL# for another $50, address for another $50, phone number for another $50. I might end up with a really good deal.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    One of the people has green money, the other a gun. They meet and the money and gun change hands, nothing else. If you are selling something and require all that info put it in the ad and I won't bother.

Top Bottom