• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ricecowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    I thought it was 5 posts?........ The forum rules state only 5 are needed.

The gun classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions.

What the heck?! You're right. It is 5 posts. Where the heck did I get 25 from? LOL. Well I'm already past 5, so I can post to the classifieds tonight. Thanks.

ricecowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    I thought it was 5 posts?........ The forum rules state only 5 are needed.

The gun classifieds require 5 posts on the forum to promote your user status. The server will not always do this instantly, but it does do it automatically; so you may have to wait a few minutes for it to do so.

If you cannot make 5 posts on the forum, and/or are too impatient to do so ... please do not email me asking why you cannot post your stuff for sale on the forum. The forum survives off of people participating in our discussions, and the classifieds are a service for those that participate. Furthermore, the majority of buyers on the forum want to know a bit more about the person they are buying from, so it's in your best interest to join in on the discussions.

OK. Nevermind. I was just about to post my AR for sale and realized where I read the 25 minimum post rule.
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/guns-sale/7147-rules-read-before-you-post-ad.html

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    ricecowboy, you got some funny pictures on your computer???

If so, post them here. http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/off-topic-chat/47463-funny-picture-thread-ii.html

How about a good place to eat?
    If so, post it here. http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/cooking-bbq/47961-i-am-calling-best-bbq-texas.html

Got an opinion on the speaker of the house????
    If so, post it here. http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...lps-democrats-pass-budget-bill-out-house.html

After that, tell us what you want to sell!!!

I don't think the mods are going to look down on you if you make a few intelligent posts today. Hell you only about 17 away..........

DetourDFW

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Forgive the dual post, but it's inline with another post I made in the Dallas section. I've never tried to sell at Will Rogers, but I'm trying to sell a rifle there this weekend. Think any vendors would even want an AA Beowulf? Don't know what the wholesale value would be, or even a fair private party price would be. It's a new(never fired) AA Beowulf AWS with a threaded barrel and millennium muzzle brake, 3 extra factory 10rnd mags, 100rds of factory ammo. Not trying to sell for profit, just curious what offers I should entertain or blow off....

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    ........Think any vendors would even want an AA Beowulf?

Generally vendors will not give you the price and/or trade value that an individual will. There are always exceptions and I have sold guns to vendors before, however I think you will have the best luck with a patron that is looking for what you are selling. As far as a fair price, I would look at the replacement cost, subtract the cost of the ammo and go from there. That price should give you an edge on vendors selling the same thing NIB and recoup most of your investment. Plus it becomes a fair to good deal for a potential buyer.

Top Bottom