APOD Firearms

Sen Sessions (R, AL): Real talk. No rule of law when it comes to immigration.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sen. Session: 'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System | CNS News

"Our law enforcement system is in a state of collapse, and it's a deliberate plan by the president of the United States, and it's wrong. And, people need to be aware of it and need to stand up to it and I believe the American people are beginning to do so."

I keep wondering why this conversation is even being had. Terrorists have rights? Illegal immigrants have a "civil right to amnesty"? The rule of law only applies to some groups at this point. BHO, Eric Holder et al are picking and choosing "winners" and "losers" when it comes to which laws apply and to whom.

Why is deporting illegal immigrants not an option? This isn't just about Mexicans. I'm talking about the illegal Irish in Chicago, Asians in California, people overstaying their work or school visas. We have laws. Either we enforce them or they need repealed. We have a capricious administration, a corrupt court system and an inept Congress.

Where does the rule of law begin and end at this point? Or does that not matter anymore.

Impeachment needs to happen. Now.
    ARJ Defense ad

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Terrorists have rights?
    well, yes and no... Part of rights being inalienable is that everyone has them regardless of what countries are stamped on their passport. The flip side to that is trying to kill someone is a quick route to someone else's right to self defense ending your right to life, lol...

When those stooges talk about a "civil right to amnesty", what they are really saying is the government has the right to pardon whoever it wants. It's part of the continued re-branding from rights belonging to people, to rights belonging to government.

Maybe you could argue an immigrant's right to travel and right of free association, but I don't think we're ready to go there yet.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where does the rule of law begin and end at this point? Or does that not matter anymore.

To answer that, we have to address the low-information voters and their constant casting votes for those elected officials that promise them that they can keep their couch potato welfare monkey lifestyle. These same low-information types aren't interested in "justice" nor are they really cognizant of the Constitution of the United States or the Bill of Rights. It seems that in their minds it's all me me me and to Hell with everyone else. As long as they're getting their "free" stuff (paid for by hard-working Americans) they don't give an aerial intercourse through a highly motivated circular pastry.

It's difficult to fight against government intervention in our daily lives. Why?

If you disagree with Obastard, you're a racist.
    If you disagree with A.G. AssHolder, you're a racist. (at least that seems what he alluded to after his House Judicial committee appearance and then the next day speaking at Sharpton's group meeting).

HOLDER: I am pleased to note that the last five years have been defined by significant strides and by lasting reforms. Even in the face, even in the face of unprecedented, unwarranted, ugly --
    -- and divisive adversity. You look at the way the Attorney General of the United States was treated yesterday.

By a House Committee, it had nothing to do with me. Forget that. What Attorney General has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?

What President has ever had to deal with that kind of treatment?

From all that, it's obvious that Holder ignores just the recent past ... that being the disdain that was heaped on President Bush or what A.G.Alberto Gonzales went through.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    well, yes and no... Part of rights being inalienable is that everyone has them regardless of what countries are stamped on their passport. The flip side to that is trying to kill someone is a quick route to someone else's right to self defense ending your right to life, lol...

When those stooges talk about a "civil right to amnesty", what they are really saying is the government has the right to pardon whoever it wants. It's part of the continued re-branding from rights belonging to people, to rights belonging to government.

Maybe you could argue an immigrant's right to travel and right of free association, but I don't think we're ready to go there yet.

The way I learned it is that the Constitution only protects citizens or persons allowed to be here. Any "undocumented visitor" should be given the fucking boot. If you are here illegally, then the law doesn't apply to you. You don't have the right to an attorney and fair trial. Get the **** out por favor.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The way I learned it is that the Constitution only protects citizens or persons allowed to be here. Any "undocumented visitor" should be given the fucking boot. If you are here illegally, then the law doesn't apply to you. You don't have the right to an attorney and fair trial. Get the **** out por favor.

Interesting point. "Yes...you, illegal immigrant, have unalienable rights granted by God...in your home country. Now go home and get those rights son! Here's a copy of our Constitution for an example. Adios and vaya con Dios!"

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When folks think about illegal immigrants in the US, the image of people crossing the southern border at night to make a life for themselves in our country comes to mind. Many do that but there's another route.

I used to frequent a Chinese place and became friends with the owner. John was Canadian and frankly, told WAY too much about his business! He sold the place and is long gone so I guess I can tell this.

Their family had strong ties to Canada and made frequent trips back home. When they returned, a whole crop of kitchen workers showed up! He never told me this directly but I filled in the blanks after several years of talking with him.

They brought workers into the US through the border with Canada. When the workers arrived, they had no English skills, no transportation and nowhere to go. They were great workers as they had nothing but their work and no backup! There were no labor issues or complaints. I'm sure their wages were sub-minimum.

I can't say for sure, but it stands to reason that they brought enough workers back to supply other restaurants. Their trips were many and it was probably a thriving venture. Forgive me but the whole situation resembles slavery! The family had lots of money and it seemed out of proportion for folks who just peddle Chinese food.

Please note that many of the kitchen workers were other than Chinese. There were many Hispanics, too.

My friend "Kat" who is a Border Patrol Agent on the Canadian border agreed with my suggestion of how this worked. She said the Canadian border is like a giant sieve that allowed virtually anyone into the US. Immigrants come into Canada, stay for a short time then waltz into the US like they own the place! She expressed genuine concern that terrorists were using that route to enter the US. We guard our other points of entry but the huge Canadian border is almost wide open!

Summed up:
    There are other folks importing workers into the US in addition to "Coyotes" that the news spotlight.
    Until we tighten up the Canadian border, wholesale illegal immigration is going to continue.
    Terrorists have an open doorway to the US through Canada.

Flash

Top Bottom