• Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Senate Begins Debating Amendments to Gun Legislation | C-SPAN

Should be 10am ET. Watch on Cspan2 on through the link above

The Senate will begin what is expected to be several weeks of debate on bill number S649, which is the gun legislation bill which Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) introduced last week. One of the first amendments to be brought up will be the amendment by Senators Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Pat Toomey (R-PA) which deals with background checks when purchasing a firearm.

I know there is a lot going on with the Boston Marathon bombing. It's tough to keep up the mental endurance to grind over the big issues before us. Pace yourselves.
    Capitol Armory ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I do hope this thing burns out. I don't trust them until it is done however. They get desperate and make all kinds of deals.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Spoke to Sen. Cruz's Washington office this morning. She said that it was looking like they were having a hard time getting enough votes to pass this crap but she said the best thing to do was to call and speak with the offices of those wtill on the fence or who haven't said which way they were going to vote. She said the main ones were McCain, Graham, and Flake.

Top Bottom