• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin

"Cornyn said he favored a “limited, careful, confidential look-back” to ensure that young gun buyers are more closely scrutinized. “If they had been an adult with this same record, they would have been disqualified by the background check system,” he said."

Sounds interesting until you read the below from Kalifornia which would counter the above.

"This bill would exempt pupils who are currently enrolled in the school district from that provision.

(2) Under
    existing law, whenever any employee of a school district or county superintendent of schools is attacked, assaulted, or physically threatened by any pupil, the employee and any person under whose direction or supervision the employee is employed who has knowledge of the incident are required to promptly report the incident to specified law enforcement authorities. Failure to make the report is an infraction punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000. An act by specified persons to inhibit or impede the making of the report is an infraction punishable by a fine of not less than $500 and not more than $1,000.
    This bill would repeal those provisions."

Lynx Defense

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Remember kids, you can’t see what’s in the bill until after you vote for it.

Give me a bill # so I can read it myself. Oh, wait; no bill # yet? Maybe because it’s just a matter of what ready to go bill that’s been voted down before gets picked to be a law.

Top Bottom