sent sr22 back to ruger

speedracer

Jan 13, 2013
houston
bought it for the wife,it had a extra hard trigger pull..Called Ruger and they sent me postage to ship back.Sent on Friday and got it back on the next Thursday(very fast service)the fixed pull and replaced mag release.It works find now.Installed a lazer sight and it works fine.Very happy with the gun.later

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Sugar Land Texas
Trigger would not reset. We took it apart and it looked the same as the other ones I have. When I found out about free shipping both ways and lifetime warranty I figured I would send it on a road trip. Still needing triggers on the other two.

hrdwrkncwby76

Jul 12, 2009
I was just having a similar issue with mine over the weekend. But it would only do it on some shots. And I was using older ammo.

Burnt Jeep

Feb 10, 2014
Woodway,TX
The SR22 is probably my favorite firearm I have right now. It's great to teach new shooters and makes a good plinker at the range.

franzas

TGT Addict
Mar 3, 2014
Richmond, VA
The SR22 is probably my favorite firearm I have right now. It's great to teach new shooters and makes a good plinker at the range.
I'm gonna pick one up eventually. Essentially the same as the P22, but I've heard the Ruger is 1000x more durable and reliable. I've seen a P22 get worn out. I believe it.

robertc1024

Staff member
TGT Supporter
Jan 22, 2013
San Marcos
I absolutely love my SR22. I've shot everything I have through it. Cycles perfectly on sub-sonic ammo which is saying something.

Burnt Jeep

Feb 10, 2014
Woodway,TX
I'm gonna pick one up eventually. Essentially the same as the P22, but I've heard the Ruger is 1000x more durable and reliable. I've seen a P22 get worn out. I believe it.
The P22 didn't feel right in my hands and I wasn't crazy about the location of the safety lever location. My SR22 does have a stout double action pull but not horrible and the smoothness of the single action pull more than makes up for it.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
Feb 11, 2014
Flour Bluff, America
I don't know if I would gather have a sr22 or a buckmark micro-bull. I want a smaller 22 semiauto. Maybe for carry but mostly for fun.

Top Bottom