• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I would agree that could be the case , but in his posts he states he does not know how or is he able to pm. He did not have five posts. I really feel this is a case of "good ole boy " taking advantage of others. Once again you have to mouth off like you are superior. Thought this was a gun and outdoors forum not my dissertation " Crime and Crime committed by those paid to protect the masses". Presented fpr review to the University of Texas, where i received my PHD. I know you often try to sound like the final and legal authority on all subjects, but all you have done is drive a few people to other boards. So in retrospect these boards are supposed to be for all, irregardless of education or circumstance of employment.
    Texas SOT

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I would agree that could be the case , but in his posts he states he does not know how or is he able to pm. He did not have five posts. I really feel this is a case of "good ole boy " taking advantage of others. Once again you have to mouth off like you are superior. Thought this was a gun and outdoors forum not my dissertation " Crime and Crime committed by those paid to protect the masses". Presented fpr review to the University of Texas, where i received my PHD. I know you often try to sound like the final and legal authority on all subjects, but all you have done is drive a few people to other boards. So in retrospect these boards are supposed to be for all, irregardless of education or circumstance of employment.

Apologies...see my edited post. I didn't take kindly to your assertion about "board hogs."

bvillars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    apology not necessary

Pete I received your pm. I wanted to do this in public. The apology is not necessary., but I do appreciate it. I do believe that this sell was not done in the proper fashion. Not that those involved care and we do know who they are. I do believe that a little scorn and different opinion is ok and maybe even necessary. Have a safe holiday season

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Feeling pretty high and mighty, huh? If it makes you feel any better, by the time you chimed in and started getting upset, the seller and I were already making plans for the transfer. I am sorry you feel slighted, but I dont see how this is a case of the "good ole boy network".....

moss9994

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Kaufman
    The safe is gone. If I could have figured out how to contact bvillars before post #19 I would have.
    lessons learned
    1 don't sell stuff on texas gun talk
    2 ask lots of money for gun safes they seem to be popular

Any posting past this post will accomplish nothing helpful.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom