• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moki

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    DFW
    I just dropped some coin on a Garmin watch so decided to thin out the herd a little bit.

First is a Citizen Eco Drive Chrono. No scratches on the lens but the band could use a good cleaning. Starts charging immendiately like it should when exposed to light. $120

Second is a "salty" Suunto Core All Black. Replacement band on it. Can't tell from the pics but a few scratches on the face, nothing distracting. This was my daily work watch for quite a while. $50 firm.

Third and final is a bit of a niche item....A Vostok Amphibian (I believe a 2415B). These are old school Russian dive watches and have a pretty interesting back story if you feel inclined enough to check them out. There is a whole sub culture to modifying these things. I started to do some stuff but lost interest as I had too many watches. I brused the case, put on a new bezel. I did make a little boo boo on the crystal when I got a little over zealous polishing it before I found out you could just use toothpast to polish out the acrylic. And the bezel spring needs to be tightened because I lost patience trying to adjust it. Comes with several extra NATO straps, pins and two other bezels. $75

All prices are shipped. Can send more pics on request.
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• Citizen 1.jpg
      Citizen 1.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 214
    • Citizen 2.jpg
      Citizen 2.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 215
    • Suunto.jpg
      Suunto.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 229
    • Vostok 1.jpg