• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Front arrived at 10pm, just in time to knock out the satellite and the news.

Already 1-7/10". Zippo on the hail, I'm in the southern hemisphere of Texas :laughing:
    Texas SOT

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Getting any rain?

Fires out?

Zero rain. And zero in the forecast.
    The fires are mostly contained and will probably be 100% contained by tomorrow since there will be less wind.
    Just pray that the wind stays down at this point. No water in our future it appears

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I was in Taylor when it started coming down hard. Had to drive down 79 to Hutto through sheets of thick rain. It's usually 65 and I was only doing 45-50 the whole way home. Definitely nasty to drive in. Even had to call my roommate to open the garage door so I could come in that way and in the 3 seconds it took me to get in I get more than halfway soaked.

And yes my yard needs to be mowed now as well.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Been raining pretty steady here for a few hours, had thunder and lightning first followed by a little bit of hail and then just a good ol thunderstorm.

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I'm in Killeen and it started hitting pretty close to back yard. A few strikes had no thunder delay

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Been raining pretty steady here for a few hours, had thunder and lightning first followed by a little bit of hail and then just a good ol thunderstorm.

The lightning was going nuts on my drive. Was damn near day my whole drive. Was listening to AM radio too and was nifty getting to hear every bit of lightning activity for prolly 10 mile radius.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    If I have water coming in my back door, I better see the US Navy out there ready to pull my ass out of the water!
    Sorry bud, you're stateside now, That's a Coasties problem. 'Sides that, a Bee would would NEVER complain. Well not too much.

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    @ 5" rain since it started. You can almost walk across the Trinity River there's so much doo doo floating by.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    True, sadly.
    Seriously considering a move.

You could join the bazillion people a day moving to Austin ;) Oddly, this is the greenest spring we've seen since arriving in '08 and folks visiting think it's always like this(even though we are still in an exceptional drought). What a difference from the brown parched landscape we've had since the last wet year of '07.

Top Bottom