• ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Severed ties with TGO

For those that know of it I ran the San Antonio area meets every month and organized the fall BBQ every year. Had a falling out with them and washed my hands of it. If you guys want to get stuff going meet ups wise I can help for San Antonio. If not thats fine too I'll still be shooting lol
    DK Firearms

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Will do Alan, shit we dont even know, he was acting weird for months, I dont see them surviving much longer we wanted to help them grow with sponsors and started doing shooting contests every meet to get involvement up. A new member here LJ was his Austin guy. His wife and my girl friend were working hard with sponsors and marketing. Its a shame but it is what it is. IM working a case now but will give you a ring when I get home.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Yeah it all started after Saturdays shoot in Austin, shrug. Not sure what the beef was but oh well life goes on.

Sorry to hear about that

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Politics is will definetly be there downfall. Talking with Alan about getting some stuff going. Gotta do some work stuff first.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I wanna get you and the Austin guy in the pipeline to continue making events. As you make them I can populate them on my twitter and facebook accounts and get another group of people reached.

What's the Austin guy's username?

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    I wanna get you and the Austin guy in the pipeline to continue making events. As you make them I can populate them on my twitter and facebook accounts and get another group of people reached.

What's the Austin guy's username?

L J or LJH I forget
    Come on man, its LJH

Yeah, its was a strange falling out. Normally there is a reason.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I'm finding it awfully amusing that some of TGO's former core members have migrated over to here. Good for the site and the meets.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I never quite understood why the community was divided in the first place. Didn't really seem like it was beneficial. I'm really glad to have everyone back.

Top Bottom