• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    guns and dope dont belong in school either but i dont see anyone stopping that. just another excuse to ticket parents and create revenue, last time i heard your not supposed to have cell phones in school anyway of course that was the better half of a decade ago.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    just another excuse to ticket parents and create revenue

Yup. My kid got a ticket about 4 years ago. We were told that things were no longer handled by the pricipal, they have a zero tolerance policy (can't think for themselves or act like decent human beings), and that we could hire a lawyer to fight the ticket.

Waaa? Guess that $80 million dollar sports complex here in Cy-Fair aint gonna build itself.

Either way, my kids are no longer in public school and my family couldn't be happier.

Starker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    The High Ground of Texas
    So, I have a technical question. If D sends someone this picture, is it considered sexting?

image009.jpg

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    If D sends that picture to someone, he shouldn't get jail time... He should get the needle.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    You're right. From the looks of that pic, I think he would enjoy getting "The Needle"...HAHAHAHA

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I've still got 6 Shiner Bock's in the fridge...wish I was there to drink 'em. I am in a shuttle in Commiefornia on my way to the boat... I'll tell my wife to randomly put one out on the porch. That'll atleast guarantee me that DirtyD will be maintaining a perimeter around the house. Cheap guard work.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Funny, but my Mom actually has some of me about that age drinking a bottle of my Grand Dad's homemade brew..... My son, much to my dismay, seems to be more of a Corona kid, must be that early exposure in Southern Cali.

Top Bottom