Shady Gun Sites

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Welcome to TGT.

I hope you ain't bringing any of that liberal Chicago ideology here to Texas!
I’m pretty sure you took that post completely wrong.

Maybe consider giving a little more thought before hitting the reply button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tex1961

Nov 12, 2020
Plano, Texas
Ever heard of a criminal or scammer?

Those site probably sell crack and fentanyl free heroin too so they must have a special license from the DEA right?

Naive much?

Oh welcome.
There is no reason to be rude here... Maybe the OP is young and inexperienced and simply asking because they don't know.... We all should try to be more helpful here, not scornful.....

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
In the Deep East Texas Pineywoods!
I’m pretty sure you took that post completely wrong.

Maybe consider giving a little more thought before hitting the reply button.

If you will notice, there is an exclamation point at the end. Denoting it was humor. It had nothing to do with his post, as I was referencing his location.

Maybe you should grow a sense of humor before hitting the reply button some times!

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
There is no reason to be rude here... Maybe the OP is young and inexperienced and simply asking because they don't know.... We all should try to be more helpful here, not scornful.....
Rude? I've not even been snarky yet. Lol

I never understand why some guys have such sensitive manginas. Were they home schooled and never around other guys till adulthood? Did momma tell them they were special as she tucked them in on their 18th birthday? Did they get participation trophies every year on their birthday cause no one was at their party?

Christ almighty, how the hell did they become men, frakun Mary's.

Ok that was snarky and pushing rude.

Just for reference.

Grow the frak up.

That was a bit rude.

IMHO Ofcourse!

Tex1961

Nov 12, 2020
Plano, Texas
Rude? I've not even been snarky yet. Lol

I never understand why some guys have such sensitive manginas. Were they home schooled and never around other guys till adulthood? Did momma tell them they were special as she tucked them in on their 18th birthday? Did they get participation trophies every year on their birthday cause no one was at their party?

Christ almighty, how the hell did they become men, frakun Mary's.

Ok that was snarky and pushing rude.

Just for reference.

Grow the frak up.

That was a bit rude.

IMHO Ofcourse!
Whatever dude. I don’t have the time or desire to lower myself to your level . Have a good life.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
If you will notice, there is an exclamation point at the end. Denoting it was humor. It had nothing to do with his post, as I was referencing his location.

Maybe you should grow a sense of humor before hitting the reply button some times!
While I don’t believe the exclamation point is a very good indicator of humor, the rest I can’t argue with.

D’oh.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members