• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    MS.Jackson is a poster child of our poor public schools, should be a picture of her in ever parents home with the caption "Don't send your child to public school as they may turn out like this."

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    How do you think Yale feels
    Heck, how about Univ Va LAW SCHOOL, good grief, this is clearly the result of Affirmative Action + White Guilt which has elevated and given a pass to minorities time and time again. The result is more racism on both sides due to resentment by all. I grew up in my teen years on a ranch in rural Texas, went to an all white school(s). As a kid I grew up in San Antonio, South side and went to (today it would be called integrated schools) back then it was just kids in my neighborhood was was (as MOST in San Antonio) mixed Mexican and Whites...I never saw Mexican as much if any difference from me.

I did not see much in the way of discrimination till I became an adult. Today under the RULE of our Tyrant in chief Obama I see more discrimination that at anytime in my life and this cowboy has ridden a trail or two across the US and world. But then Obama is a racist.

Its clear just watching SJLee in action that this tortured woman is where she is due to color ONLY, that woman could not pour piss out of a a open toed shoe. She is truly a poster child for failure but success of another govt idea gone wrong.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

is this woman S T U P I D or WHAT, nothing coming out of her hate filled racist mouth makes sense.

Just the typical idiocy from a libiturd Damnocrat.

She is so super-stupid, she makes regular stupid people look like scholars. The only more ridiculous thing from a congress person was the Guam tipping over deal by Hank Johnson (D-GA). WTF, why are so many Dems so stupid, and a better question, who the F votes for these idiots?

You pretty well noted who DOES vote ..... stupid idiots.

Top Bottom