• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    isnt there anybody on this board that lives in her district that wants to run against her? i sure as hell would help

She represents you, if you live here:

Tx18_108.gif

I'm in district 7 myself.
    Lynx Defense

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    isnt there anybody on this board that lives in her district that wants to run against her? i sure as hell would help

I actually tried to get some help, but to no avail. I wrote to John Cornyn, KBH, and the Harris County Republican Party, telling them that I wanted help in running for her seat. Do you know how many replies I got?

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I actually tried to get some help, but to no avail. I wrote to John Cornyn, KBH, and the Harris County Republican Party, telling them that I wanted help in running for her seat. Do you know how many replies I got?

you would have to do it old school.. door to door and church to church

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    you would have to do it old school.. door to door and church to church

You are right, but that alone will not do it. You have to get the support of the party behind you or you are going nowhere. These politicians have become so far removed from their voters it isnt even funny. I wrote 2 letters to the head of the Harris County Republican Party asking for his help and got no reply. Come on! Are you too busy over there losing that election every time to reply!!!!!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    You are right, but that alone will not do it. You have to get the support of the party behind you or you are going nowhere. These politicians have become so far removed from their voters it isnt even funny. I wrote 2 letters to the head of the Harris County Republican Party asking for his help and got no reply. Come on! Are you too busy over there losing that election every time to reply!!!!!

ok.. try this. call the RNC. M. Steele host Bill Bennets show just about every friday. call in and bend his ear

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom