ARJ Defense ad

Sheriff praises armed citizen but should he even been arguing in street in 1st place.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    “Traffic disagreements should never result in violence in our streets. In this particular incident, the video captured by the victim’s wife clearly shows that her husband’s life was threatened. I applaud the way the motorcyclist handled this situation,” Flagler County (FL) Sheriff Rick Staly said.

But why is he having this argument in middle of street with all the potential risks. Safer bet drive away and if followed go to public area like a LEO location. Also armed citizen/allies should have been on phone to 911 first. He who calls first is presumed to be victim in many cases.
    Lynx Defense

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Depends on the situation, maybe driver tried to hit the rider. Stand your ground is stand your ground. Not try to get to a phone or police station then stand your ground.

Without all details it’s kind of hard to speculate why. As a rider I have been shot the finger for nothing, almost hit for nothing and had shit started with me for nothing.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Depends on the situation, maybe driver tried to hit the rider. Stand your ground is stand your ground. Not try to get to a phone or police station then stand your ground.

Without all details it’s kind of hard to speculate why. As a rider I have been shot the finger for nothing, almost hit for nothing and had shit started with me for nothing.
    Getting out of your vehicle or off of your bike and placing yourself into a confrontation, whether armed or not, is asking for trouble - it has zero to do with standing your ground - you have advanced and not stood your ground when you do so. It is not smart to place yourself in harms way no matter how miffed you are at the moment.

Take your bravado and do as you will, you probably will wind up arrested or injured sooner or later with an attitude like yours. I note though, every time that you mentioned that someone has confronted you, its been for nothing or so say you. Yet, all those incidents involved you - and someone was pissed at you - just an amazing coincidence, I wonder.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    After seeing the video I’m just shaking my head at both. Stand your ground is a good law...what’s also a bad idea is being just as menacing and asking for a fight. The guy was very close to that knife without his gun. Definitely playing with fire.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Getting out of your vehicle or off of your bike and placing yourself into a confrontation, whether armed or not, is asking for trouble - it has zero to do with standing your ground - you have advanced and not stood your ground when you do so. It is not smart to place yourself in harms way no matter how miffed you are at the moment.

Take your bravado and do as you will, you probably will wind up arrested or injured sooner or later with an attitude like yours. I note though, every time that you mentioned that someone has confronted you, its been for nothing or so say you. Yet, all those incidents involved you - and someone was pissed at you - just an amazing coincidence, I wonder.
    Please do share some of these everytime someone has confronted me for nothing moments.

You seem to be a real genius in every department ever mentioned. I personally don’t care for you or your comments, hints why I don’t reply to anything you post.

However, If you ever care to meet up to discuss any difference in opinion, I can clear my schedule and make that happen.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    ymmv

Guy with knife 3 feet from me is not where I am going to stand ground, and certainly not with brass knuckles. I am going to put distance between us and draw immediately. Motorcycle man could have been killed easily if knifeman decided to attack. And at 2:06 it was real lucky knifeman did not retrieve gun from truck when he reached in. Motocycle man should buy a Powerball ticket he s on a lucky streak.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    ymmv

Guy with knife 3 feet from me is not where I am going to stand ground, and certainly not with brass knuckles. I am going to put distance between us and draw immediately. Motorcycle man could have been killed easily if knifeman decided to attack. And at 2:06 it was real lucky knifeman did not retrieve gun from truck when he reached in. Motocycle man should buy a Powerball ticket he s on a lucky streak.
    I can’t disagree with that, I was only speculating as I have not seen the video. I was only answering the question of why it possibly went there from a rider’s perspective.

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Ya after finally watching it, she was definitely starting shit. I also would never have walked up on him like that either while he’s brandishing a knife.

I would however stand my ground from a distance as well, minus the brass knuckles.

Some people just dislike motorcyclist and have no regard for them or their safety. Some riders also give the rest bad names.

As many stated their is not enough info to determine right or wrong on either side. Their is enough to determine said female should have STFU.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    fuckery2.jpeg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads