she's back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Oct 3, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. spence76

spence76 New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    What an idiot, She seems to have forgotten that it was the Democrats that were against the equal rights acts.

3. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    WTF is she talking about? The closest I came to seeing violence at a Tea Party was when some idiot was stalking around with white power crap on a sign. There were suggestions made on where to store the sign that sounded uncomfortable at best...

4. biglucky

biglucky Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    What a twunt... she has no idea what she is talking about. Why does anyone listen to these so called celebrities? People like JG with no talent use this libtard retardation to keep in the spotlight because their 15 minutes is well past over otherwise...

5. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    She really is a nasty little twat.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Let's not forget this little nugget taken from http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/politics-sponsored-dcortez/8007-garofalo.html

7. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    she's been a moron for as long as i can remember (her mtv days)

8. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    She is a retarded wannabe celeb. The MTV thing pushed her out of the way and now she needs a home. I'm sure she would put her reservations aside and let someone take her in. I bet Michel Moore and her would get along great.

9. 2Shots1Wound

2Shots1Wound Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Considering her political effect I could actually find her useful. Try and see her as a template for the typical Uber-Liberal mindset. Let her remain on display for all of the Independents to judge her and by extension her political party. You may appreciate the results..