• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I've heard the name and won't repeat it.

Perhaps, if we ignore this person eventually he and his ideas will fade slowly away...but give him attention, repeat his name and he'll be certain to stick around spouting his anti gun rhetoric...

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What in the world did we do for marital/medical advice before the internet?
    I would have talked to my parents and I would have been completely screwed up by whatever they said. Y'see, they were both so in love that after 25 years of marriage I, as a teen, would be embarrassed by them in public and occasionally mutter under my breath "Get a room!"

While I know there was conflict between them, they never let us kids see it except once. Even then, they talked it out. My mother quite calmly informed my father that if he did that again, she'd kill him. He looked at her for a second; realized both that he was in the wrong and that she was completely serious; sincerely apologized; and then returned to the real subject of the argument.

I think both my sis and I grew up thinking that all married couples got along great, had infinite mutual respect, gave 150% each in every joint task, and enjoyed a love that could never die.

Needless to say, this did nothing to prepare us for reality.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Y'see, they were both so in love that after 25 years of marriage I, as a teen, would be embarrassed by them in public and occasionally mutter under my breath "Get a room!"

Little did you realize, they HAD a room, and the kitchen, and the basement, and all the other rooms in the house. All theirs. But you were stinking up the place.

Me, when I my wife gets in a mood, I'll tighten all the lids in the house.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    The only thing I can say is you married a redhead who was willing to marry an old Marine, gotta know from the start that's some kind of crazy. I think the ones that marry us have to be a little crazy to put up with our Semper Fidelis.

Top Bottom