• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steven

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I just wanted to thank everyone at The Shiloh Shooting Range and Texas Gun Talk.
    The whole event was spectacular ! The vendors who participated, STI, Talon Firearms, Sportsman Steel Safes, and world famous IDPA Shooter Dale Hunnicutt was nothing short of awesome!
    I would like to add as well, how great the BBQ was. Nothing better than Guns and free food along with good people, who share a common interest.

I sure hope this becomes more of a regular type of event.
    I would like to hear from other who participated as well.:cool:

Talk soon,

Steven
    Guns International

htxred

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i had a wonderful time but am officially exhausted. i had to bail out early to get some other work done that i pushed off all weekend. but its a new week, which means its time to start planning the next event. lol

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Thank you to all of those who came out and helped us all have such a great time. What an awesome opportunity to put faces to the names! Special thanks goes out to STI and Talon Arms for providing such fine firearms and being so generous with them, Dale Hunnicutt for introducing so many people to IDPA properly, and TGT for the forum to create such an event! It was a truly awesome day! Shiloh Shooting Range will have been open for one year on Oct. 19th, so there it is boys, another event to plan for! Let's make each one better than the last!

LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    It was fun. I got to shoot my first automatic weapon and my first .500. The food was good, the guns were hot. So was the Talon Arms 2008 calendar. The IDPA demo was fun. I also shot my first suppressed weapon. This should be a regular thing.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :confused: Pictures, anyone going to post some? I know y'all took them, and maybe some short video clips of someone firing the S&W 500? :D

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I had to cover a shift at work and make up for yesterdays missed hours. I have some pictures that I'll get up here in a bit, along with a review.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom