APOD Firearms

Shining Example of Condition White( Zero Situational Awareness)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I was there a few weeks ago. I was walking around downtown by myself. The downtown area seems nice, but the crowd changes quickly after rush hour and the sun starts to set. I try to maintain my distance from any panhandlers or people who might be trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    That was pretty hard to watch. Took my mind back to the time when a white truck driver was beaten half to death at the flashpoint of the Rodney King LA riot. All I can say is....If Obama had a son!!

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I could see that coming long before the assault occurred. The time for him to unass the area was when the first one or two showed up. By the time the guy you see do his” yawn/stretch” thing manbun was past the point of leaving unscathed unless he drew a gun.

But it would be racist to assume they meant him harm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    That was pretty hard to watch. Took my mind back to the time when a white truck driver was beaten half to death at the flashpoint of the Rodney King LA riot. All I can say is....If Obama had a son!!
    Now, now, let's not be racist. Just because those who appear to be like "Obama's son" seem to be inordinately present at crime scenes does not not mean they commit more crime than others.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    At the beginning of the video I counted 7 "brothers" milling around preparing to surround him. I have to say, drunk or not, if I am alone on the street and 7 "brothers" are milling around me......I am getting the phuck out of there. At the end I counted 11 of the heathens involved in the attack. And they wonder why racial tension in this country runs so high........

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Y’all are focusing on the wrong thing. The victim should have noticed/done something in the white space to the left of video start.

I’m guessing here, but the victim was probably joined by the group. When the dice started rolling was probably the first sign.

I don’t know about y’all, but when I’m by myself I don’t really care for a group of others to just roll up and join me; it’s unnatural behavior.

When the victim was boxed in on three sides (dude on the left, dude in front, shrub behind) it’s too late to do anything as evidenced when the guy in red threw the punch.

I’ll give the criminal gang high marks for a sound OPLAN: one that nails the essentials (isolate the target, apply overwhelming force, provide no options save surrender or defeat), but is flexible in execution based on enemy/victim actions.

Dollar says this is a high-crime area in Minneapolis.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom