• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrNiceGuy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    San Antonio
    I've ordered about 2000 rounds in total online. I've received all of my packages from ups and generally in about 2-3 days coming from Louisiana and North Carolina respectively.

Camaroecko

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    The Colony
    I've shipped plenty of guns and ammo and had so many different answers from different employees at UPS and Fed Ex. I think they TRY and make it confusing and frustrating so that you won't do it more often.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Just to add a little knowledge here, ORM-D requirements, which were mandated by the UN (**** them) go out the window on December 31, 2020 (source). The new sticker, the "square on point" black and white sticker is not the same as ORM-D. It is in fact a requirement under the Code Of Federal Regulations(C.F.R.), specifically 49 C.F.R. § 172 and 49 C.F.R. § 173.59. It's nice to know something has moved away from UN control. More information on all of that here:

Shipping Ammunition: UPS - United States

and here:

Limited Quantity Exception - Ground Service (49 CFR HM-215K): UPS - United States

weslittle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2017
    Trophy Club TX
    I just checked yesterday as I will be listing ammo on this site and Gun Broker. The local "Pack & Ship" type store can handle but it was about $90 to East Coast area/distance and about 50 to ATL area. That was for 500 rounds of 45 auto. Hope that helps. They can do it through UPS and have the ORMD labels. No issues, just costly depending on how far and how much.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I just checked yesterday as I will be listing ammo on this site and Gun Broker. The local "Pack & Ship" type store can handle but it was about $90 to East Coast area/distance and about 50 to ATL area. That was for 500 rounds of 45 auto. Hope that helps. They can do it through UPS and have the ORMD labels. No issues, just costly depending on how far and how much.
    Sent 600 rounds 9mm. Houston to Atlanta $15.00 + $5.50 to come by the house and pick it up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom