• texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Hey all
    May delay short of the QTR a week. Looking for ideas. Wanting to go Texas based, multi colored this time, just have not found any good ideas. Anyone have any good ideas? Images on similar shorts may help as well. I am all out of ideas. Shirt place will send one, but i have a feeling it will not be quite right?

Was thinking maybe an old style Texas flag, not sure on quote/slogan...

THOUGHTS?

Gunns0902

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    flags-texas_00269810.jpg

TE GUSTA? Looking for a Quote of of the Forum now....though "Wiskey, Tango, Foxtrot.....Out" But you'd only find that funny if you watch the San Antonio Ammo Thread

Last edited:

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Maybe talk to the Forum Advertisers. Have a design like the one mentioned above on the front and a list of the Advertisers on the back.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Hey all
    May delay short of the QTR a week. Looking for ideas. Wanting to go Texas based, multi colored this time, just have not found any good ideas. Anyone have any good ideas? Images on similar shorts may help as well. I am all out of ideas. Shirt place will send one, but i have a feeling it will not be quite right?

Was thinking maybe an old style Texas flag, not sure on quote/slogan...

THOUGHTS?
    Battle flags of Texas? Here's the Goliad flag: Goliad flag.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I would only suggest adding the TGT logo and URL to the back of the shirt as well as the front. By nature people usually look at a person's face when the are walking towards them (for recognition) but when they approach someone from behind, any writing or graphics on the back of someone's shirt would be the first thing they notice. Therefore, advertising the forum on the back would gain it more awareness. Previous shirts only had the TGT logo on the front.

I do like the flag Gunns0902 posted above or the idea of the Alamo on a shirt.

Cheers! M2

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Whatever it is, I like my shirts nice and simple. Not too much reading needing done, and not real crazy like those MMA shirts. The original TGT shirt is a great example of a good style to go with. One thing I think WOULD be cool is put a Texas flag on the sleeve.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Get with Hicksville! See if JD will go halvsies and do a "Hicksville gun range-home of TGT" style shirt.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Front: Texas Gun Talk logo
    Left Arm Sleeve: Texas Flag
    Back: Hicksville Gun Range logo
    "Home of Texas Gun Talk"

I'm not saying other ideas are wrong. That's just how I envision mine. I think this would make an AWESOME range day shirt.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    One thought that just crossed my mind is if you got with JD and got him to go halvsies on it, you could probably get them to stock the shirt at their store, making it easier for local members to pick one up as well as using it as advertising for people going through the range. They see the TGT shirt at the store, start asking questions...and there ya go.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    With the way JD is, I'm in 10x. I honestly didn't believe he did the last two explosions the last time. He da man.

Top Bottom