• ...and so much more!
  • texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    We were pondering how to simplify the shirt sales here and Lee had an idea. We will do a new shirt design for each quarter. Orders will be open for 1 week ONLY, once closed shirt orders will be placed, once we receive the shirts they will ship right away. Price will include shipping.

We do also plan on giving T-shirts away based on levels of participation as well as TGT stickers.
    There will be a place in the menu next to Site Supporter for ordering the shirts. This will simplify ordering!
    Almost ready to go for design one, let us know if you have any questions :)
    :flag:
    Military Camp

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Can you guys post when they're up? I'm on tapatalk since my computer is shot, but that will allow me to borrow a computer and get on to order. And always do it on the first week of the month so we will have just been paid? Also-send a rep to all the decent sized meets with shirts and stickers.

That is all.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Any chance you can have the original design for the first shirt? And have it available in sizes for us more "healthy" members, like 2x, 3x, 4x??

1.jpg

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Yes, the original design for the first shirt sounds good, we have some on the way actually. If we don't have the right size we can get it. We were gong to send some shirts and stickers to Hicksville, but to just giveaway in some way...

We will post when up, should be a day or so, waiting on one thing. New design will be black yes and have plenty of size options and a long sleeve T. I wear those all winter, hate anything thicker really.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom