• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    this stuff is great we shot several cans worth of the stuff mixed and put in smaller containers, we had people 2 miles away asking what was going on. at 85 yards you can feel the shockwave. we were shooting it with a 204 you barley heard a pop before the huge bang from the target. best fun i have had for 7.99 a can since i can remember.
    Hurley's Gold

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    this stuff is great we shot several cans worth of the stuff mixed and put in smaller containers, we had people 2 miles away asking what was going on. at 85 yards you can feel the shockwave. we were shooting it with a 204 you barley heard a pop before the huge bang from the target. best fun i have had for 7.99 a can since i can remember.

You're drinking the wrong stuff then. Lol

Sounds like you had a blast. Haha :)

Tapatalk sent it.

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    I'm surprised you had good luck with that stuff. I bought five 1-pound containers of Shockwave once before, 1 or 2 of them were complete duds, and the rest weren't spectacular all, they compared to about a 1/2-pound of Tannerite at best.

Try some of the low-velocity targets from www.intheredexplodingtargets.com, one 1/4-pound target probably compares to 1&1/2-pounds of Tannerite IMO. You can detonate it with a rimfire, pistol, or shotgun too.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    Could be I got lucky with it but I have shot many tanerite targets and the best bang for my buck has been the shockwave.

Top Bottom