• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    A couple of us are gonna be out at the Santa Teresa shooting area on Sunday the 10th. I will be there around 9am or so. I am sure we will be out there for a few hours.

To see what to bring, look at the 9/19/09 shoot thread. All the same details apply.

Chime in if you think you can make it. Should be fun, as usual ! I know, it has been a while since the last one, due to the holidays.
    Venture Surplus ad

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    I was out there today getting some bullets for casting. This young man was just out and about. We introduced ourselfs, and had a pleasant conversation. He was interested in doing some shooting and i mentioned to him that Sunday seemed like a good day.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I was out there today getting some bullets for casting. This young man was just out and about. We introduced ourselfs, and had a pleasant conversation. He was interested in doing some shooting and i mentioned to him that Sunday seemed like a good day.

Very good. I figured it had to be you. Surprised that anyone was out there today. You are not big enough to be "a few of ya " LOL

memo79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    El Paso
    OK Reacher, your post convinced me to join the site and start posting. . . .
    When's the next one? I work every other weekend, so today wasn't an option for me.
    Anything planned for next week fellas?

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    Today was a good day for getting together with some good folks who enjoy shooting. There was an assortment of weapons ranging from 22's up to a S&W 500. All quality handguns were there. No I didn't forget about the MP5 that rocked the whole range. There is no other sound in the world like that. Everyone there demonstrated "Safe gun practices" This practice assured me that I will return with this group of guys. We cleaned the range of our brass and stuff, shot the breeze for awhile. All together a very enjoyable, and relaxing day. Thanks guys... Now to try to attach some pics......

torker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Northern Juarez
    Here's some p DSCF0060.jpg i DSCF0063.jpg c DSCF0061.jpg s DSCF0065.jpg . DSCF0069.jpg . DSCF0059.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom