• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    The match is at Jacob's Plain Gun club in Greenville. I have never been to a pistol macth but am thinking I will try it out soon. Wanted to go to the match tomorrow as a spectator and check it out.

Are there any fee's involved for spectators? Or can I just show up and watch?

Thanks for any info!
    DK Firearms

Sidewayz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Decatur, TX
    Check out Cross Timbers IDPA (www.ctidpa.com). It's kinda central to DFW. We shoot every Thursday night and some weekends.

Thanks for the info Propellerhead. I'll definatly come out and check out a match.

I went to Greenville Saturday to see the CCIDPA match at Jacobs Plain. Looked to be a nice setup and the people were friendly but it was just to darn far to drive for me. 2 hours just won't work.

propellerhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Colin County have good people too. I agree on the distance though. CTIDPA is right in the middle of DFW (sort of). I'll be shooting this Thursday. Let me know if you plan to come watch. Best bet is to contact the email at the CTIDPA website.

Edit: To answer your original question... No fees to come watch. Bring eye/ear protection. You'll have to sign a waiver. That's all.

Top Bottom