• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    Well...I guess I better break my long time habit of lurking, and start posting...LOL

Shooter's Station in Conroe (105W 6.5mile west of IH45) is rapidly approaching completion on the new state of the art indoor rifle range.

Come on out and check it out, have a cup of joe, and talk some gun talk. Ask for the Rainman when you drop by and I'll sneak ya in for a preview of the Range!

Y'all stay safe and keep the your powder dry!

Rainman
    Gun Zone Deals

maddmike45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Conroe
    Oops, my bad. We have been getting a lot of calls regarding the progress, so I thought I would post.

Mods, please delete, or lock 'er down.

Thanks for the post Acera.!

STX Kid... I Am.... ;-)

Rainman.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I may have to give the indoor rifle range a try. Last time I was at this place I was treated very rude when I was looking into purchasing a glock 19(and wanted to see a Gen4 and Gen 3 at same time). I simply took my business elsewhere and vowed not to come back (and yes I did buy a G19 the next day). I hope you've done something about the lazy employees who sit on their ass and watch football games and act like the customer is a major asshole for asking to see a gun. Also $35 for a FFL transfer is a bit on the high side. I found out about you guys thru gunbroker. When I asked about the difference in pricing in store vs. online(which was substantial), the guy smirks and says "this ain't online now is it?". Fair enough. Interesting they have no problems catering to the online crowd. Rant over.

maddmike45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Conroe
    Tejano Scott:

I would appreciate you giving us a second chance. There have been alot of changes since you were last in. I have read your feedback awhile ago concerning your the way you were treated. This type of behavior is simply not tolerated anymore here, plain and simple.
    Come in the shop, ask for Mike. Your next range fee is on me.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thanks Mike, I will take you up on your offer one day as I am interested in trying the indoor range. I'm glad to see fixing a negative customer experience is important to you, that makes me feel a lot better.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Acera: Maddmike is the Manager, Rainman is the smart one.....

Ok, so are they the same guy or not?

Rainman started the tread, and used the signature Rainman at the end.

Maddmike came on, responded to my post directed at Rainman, and then used the signature Rainman at the end of his post also.

So two different posters using the same signature just seemed a bit odd...........................

Posted by Maddmike,
    Oops, my bad. We have been getting a lot of calls regarding the progress, so I thought I would post.

Mods, please delete, or lock 'er down.

Thanks for the post Acera.!

STX Kid... I Am.... ;-)

Rainman.

Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    Mike was showing me a reply at the office, and I posted a reply. Mods can check the IPs. This is mine at the casa, the other is Mike's machine at the office.

With regard to showing guns, customer service, etc... I have been working at Shooters for 90 days now, and a customer for, well, since they opened. I personally commit to spending as much time as needed so that a customer can make an intellegent and collected decision on his purchase. I have been in the firearms (both civilian and LE) biz for over 30 years, and nothing makes my day more than to help someone learn, and to learn a little more. I'm 52 years old and do this for FUN, and for my love of the gun. There is no way I can answer for the past at this or any other facility, but what I >CAN< do is shake your hand, and help YOU have a great time purchasing a product or researching a purchase.

We have a great staff now, I'm sure we are going the extra mile. I don't know everything, but this is Texas and an honest answer and a handshake goes a long way.

Todd/Rainman

Top Bottom