shootin in the mornin

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by gladi8r, Sep 27, 2009.

1. gladi8r

gladi8r Active Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    If anyone in the temple fthood waco killeen area wanna go shooting I will be going in the morning in temple send me a pm with your number and I will tell ya how to get there. Got a 300yd line if you wanna stretch your rifle out a lil bit.

2. TxPhantom

TxPhantom Active Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I would love to go with you but I live way up north in Frisco. Are you shooting on private land or a local range?
    I lived on post at Ft Hood and off post in Temple way back when I was stationed there with the 2nd Armored.

3. gladi8r

gladi8r Active Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Got a range and some land I shoot on if your in the area let me know we can set somthin up that goes for anyone on here.

4. ConnRadd

ConnRadd Active Member

In couple of weeks I'll be in Burlington to do some hog hunting... If I had more time, I would take you up on your offer... My wife has family in Austin, might be able to work something out there. Maybe head up to Austin on a Friday AM, drop them off and hook up with you, that is if your off on Fridays.
    I have some 1" HDPE material that suppose to be bullet resistant to rifle ammo. I would like to find a place to test it out...

5. gladi8r

gladi8r Active Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    sounds good i should be able to swing it

6. ConnRadd

ConnRadd Active Member

Cool. I'll get in touch with you once I get some things confirmed on my end. :happy0001:

7. gladi8r

gladi8r Active Member

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    have your people contact my people

8. ConnRadd

ConnRadd Active Member

I spoke with my planning committee and "She" informed me that everything is a go for that weekend. I'll send you a PM..

9. eldog1

eldog1 New Member

May 6, 2009
    Central TX
    Is this open invite? Would like to shoot a little closer to home. I normaly drive to Florence.

10. SapperMapper

SapperMapper Member

Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Hey, I shoot in Florence too - Astro?. Is there going to be a gladi8r range this weekend? (3-4 October?)