• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    If anyone in the temple fthood waco killeen area wanna go shooting I will be going in the morning in temple send me a pm with your number and I will tell ya how to get there. Got a 300yd line if you wanna stretch your rifle out a lil bit.
    DK Firearms

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    I would love to go with you but I live way up north in Frisco. Are you shooting on private land or a local range?
    I lived on post at Ft Hood and off post in Temple way back when I was stationed there with the 2nd Armored.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Got a range and some land I shoot on if your in the area let me know we can set somthin up that goes for anyone on here.

ConnRadd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Angleton, Tx
    In couple of weeks I'll be in Burlington to do some hog hunting... If I had more time, I would take you up on your offer... My wife has family in Austin, might be able to work something out there. Maybe head up to Austin on a Friday AM, drop them off and hook up with you, that is if your off on Fridays.
    I have some 1" HDPE material that suppose to be bullet resistant to rifle ammo. I would like to find a place to test it out...

SapperMapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Killeen
    Went to Astro this morning in the rain. It drizzled while I was on the pistol line, but stopped while I was shooting the AR.

Had a great day! Eldog, sorry I missed ya. I'm out of town for the next two weekends, but next time, whenever that may be.

Here's one of my targets from the 100yard line.

PPU69.gif

eldog1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Central TX
    Hey Gladi8r just wanted to say thanks alot for the opportunity to shoot at your club. I had a good time. Believe it or not I have been praticing all of your tips at home.

Top Bottom