• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I would love to join you fellas but money is really really tight right now and I can't afford to go shooting...

Heck, Acetone will let you shoot HIS ammo ! He shoots so well that he doesn't need to shoot anyway ! LOL Especially when he can shoot used shotgun hulls thrown up in the air with his shotgun. Man, that is TALENT ! LOL

Most of us have .22's that you can shoot. You can buy enough .22's to shoot all day for $10.00.....just a thought. I know it ain't no fun watching other people shoot, unless you are shooting something too.

Hey-zeus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    El Paso
    Guys, thanks again for letting me shoot a few rounds out there, I had a blast! <<That was not intended, my jokes are better, I promise.

Next time I'll try to make it out there earlier, I swear I didn't get lost, just had some errands to run 1st. I was surprised the h&k .40 had about the same kick as the 9mm Acetone let me try, or was it maybe b/c it was heavier and thus absorbing a bit more? Either way both were much fun.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Guys, thanks again for letting me shoot a few rounds out there, I had a blast! <<That was not intended, my jokes are better, I promise.

Next time I'll try to make it out there earlier, I swear I didn't get lost, just had some errands to run 1st. I was surprised the h&k .40 had about the same kick as the 9mm Acetone let me try, or was it maybe b/c it was heavier and thus absorbing a bit more? Either way both were much fun.

You are welcome anytime. We are out there quite a bit. Hope we helped you to figure out what kind of handgun you might lean twards. Maybe..... we made it worse to decide ?

saltydog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    just found this site and was interested in shooting near santa teressa. what exactly do ya'll shoot at when your out there? i know the area you are talking about. use to go atving out there.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    just found this site and was interested in shooting near santa teressa. what exactly do ya'll shoot at when your out there? i know the area you are talking about. use to go atving out there.

We bring our own paper targets and stands. We also shoot at the steel targets that we bring out.

Look at the other El Paso threads. The aftermath one has some pic's, I think. I forget, it might say "here is what you missed" or something.

Just no littering, no shooting glass, if you bring it out, take it back home with you, are the only real rules. Just common sense stuff. If you come out with us, no muzzle sweeping and just normal safety stuff.

We do have a good time, everytime we have gone out. Last time we had 7 shooters there. Good stuff !

Hey-zeus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    El Paso
    You guys going out to Santa Teresa this weekend?
    I know I said it would probably be another mo. until I could meetup again, but I know why you're asking this question(other than you're free that day), and the reason is b/c if you guys do gtg then he goes and I don't want to miss out on the ak's
    But no worries AKM, there's always a next time. Ok maybe not always, but as long as we have health though... well, you know what I meant.

AKM Raider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    El Paso
    I know I said it would probably be another mo. until I could meetup again, but I know why you're asking this question(other than you're free that day), and the reason is b/c if you guys do gtg then he goes and I don't want to miss out on the ak's
    But no worries AKM, there's always a next time. Ok maybe not always, but as long as we have health though... well, you know what I meant.

It’s always great to get out and shoot some ak’s,but not gonna happen this weekend.see ya next month Hey-zeus.

Hey-zeus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    El Paso
    Ummm... so what's the word, did I do something wrong last time? Everyone PM-ing ea. other right? j/k guys xD
    Anyhow, I'm driving to Cruces Sun morning, tell me if y'all going out there, I may stop by for a bit.. Pz

Top Bottom