• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Now they are starting to F with the rich areas in Chicago. That won't go down very well. "When the lootin' starts, the shootin' starts" !

I know lots of those rich people in Chicago and they don't much care what happens to the scum bags in that city. And that includes the rich democrats too.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I just heard the Chicago mayor telling looters and rioters that they will not tolerate this and they are coming after you.

Wonder why I've never heard her talk anywhere near as tough to the gang bangers who shoot and kill hundreds of people in the city.

Oh wait I think I know. She is probably a frequent visitor to those high end shopping areas that were looted. I know she has her hair done there !

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you don't condemn these actions from the start it can only escalate. Democrat controlled cities that applauded their so called "peaceful protests" are now seeing the results of demoralizing and defunding law enforcement. Pretty much like a child. If you don't enforce discipline, they become uncontrollable.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    If you don't condemn these actions from the start it can only escalate. Democrat controlled cities that applauded their so called "peaceful protests" are now seeing the results of demoralizing and defunding law enforcement. Pretty much like a child. If you don't enforce discipline, they become uncontrollable.
    Well, they will next let these scum bags out of jail because of no-bail requirements or some other cockamamie excuse and they will be out there again tonight.

You really want to "condemn" these actions from the start ? I say shoot 'em ! Otherwise they know you are not serious....

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, they will next let these scum bags out of jail because of no-bail requirements or some other cockamamie excuse and they will be out there again tonight.

You really want to "condemn" these actions from the start ? I say shoot 'em ! Otherwise they know you are not serious....
    What I'm saying is that they are reaping what they sow.

Top Bottom