• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    Gunman kills 9 including himself. Police said deaths due to gunshot. Witness says "saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle and he was firing ..... This should really help the national commentary. Talk about a can of gasoline at a bonfire. I am not tech savvy enough to find a link but it just came up on Breitbart News app a little while ago.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Gunman kills 9 including himself. Police said deaths due to gunshot. Witness says "saw a man with a submachine gun of some sort, an automatic rifle and he was firing ..... This should really help the national commentary. Talk about a can of gasoline at a bonfire. I am not tech savvy enough to find a link but it just came up on Breitbart News app a little while ago.
    More ammunition used to accelerate the anti-gun narrative to it's desired conclusion, simultaneously bringing the day closer when we must decide how to give it up.

These are not days I ever hoped to live in, but here I am still...

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Excerpt from the article:

The gunman had at least one weapon -- "a rifle of some sort" -- and investigators were trying to determine whether he had more, McCartt said.

Killer was a coward. Didn't even have to guts to go against LE since he knew they were armed. Killed himself.
    With all the furor over cops shooting assholes and the protests of such, maybe he was afraid they'd take him alive, if he gave them the chance...

Top Bottom