• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    “Law-enforcement officials have identified the shooting suspect as a 19-year-old named Brandon Hole. Mr. Hole is a former employee of the company, a person familiar with the matter said. Earlier, police and local FBI agents were searching the home of a potential suspect, they said.”

Potential paywal:

Reactions: gll

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    “Law-enforcement officials have identified the shooting suspect as a 19-year-old named Brandon Hole. Mr. Hole is a former employee of the company, a person familiar with the matter said. Earlier, police and local FBI agents were searching the home of a potential suspect, they said.”

Potential paywal:
    B Hole. Someone is messing with them.

Edit: sorry, that was too soon.
    Kid was way too young to have disgruntled employee issues, for sure.

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Potential paywal:
    Aren't Brandons usually holes?

Anything identifying the weapon yet, except for the eyewitness saying "submachine gun or automatic rifle"? I looked at a bunch of stories, seems odd it hasn't been identified...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Article claims this is the 45th mass shooting since the Atlanta spa shooting in March. We must not have heard of them???
    People and organizations redefine the term "mass shooting" to whatever suits their purpose. It's a deep rabbit hole but if you really want to see how the progressives will misuse language, study up on it. There have been "mass shootings", according to some news outlets, where nobody was injured.

Then if you want to really depress yourself, look into the definitions for "school shooting." There have been a number of situations where someone pulled into a school parking lot in the middle of the night and committed suicide in their car. You better believe that there are organizations that call that a "school shooting."

So, yeah, there have been 45 mass shootings by somebody's definition, most likely somebody who really doesn't like the 2A.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...Kid was way too young to have disgruntled employee issues, for sure.
    Getting fired could have been the last straw. When I was an instructor in the E-3 schoolhouse, we had a student that went suicidal when his girlfriend dumped him. She was his first and only romantic encounter and he couldn’t bear the thought of not spending the rest of his life with her. Joined the military, same career field, etc., so he could be with her.

That was a mess to deal with, but thankfully nothing compared to a buddy of mine who had a student ax murder his live-in girlfriend when she tried to dump him.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Do Social Workers think? Couldn't prove by me.
    I saw a Master Social Worker for grief counseling after my dad died. She was thoughtful and helped me over a rough patch.

Social Workers today have been indoctrinated differently and I think of them differently but 40 years ago I had real respect for them.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    People and organizations redefine the term "mass shooting" to whatever suits their purpose. It's a deep rabbit hole but if you really want to see how the progressives will misuse language, study up on it. There have been "mass shootings", according to some news outlets, where nobody was injured.

Then if you want to really depress yourself, look into the definitions for "school shooting." There have been a number of situations where someone pulled into a school parking lot in the middle of the night and committed suicide in their car. You better believe that there are organizations that call that a "school shooting."

So, yeah, there have been 45 mass shootings by somebody's definition, most likely somebody who really doesn't like the 2A.
    I suppose they count every weekend in Chicago as a Mass Shooting.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I suppose they count every weekend in Chicago as a Mass Shooting.

You would think that, but somehow, Chicago and the number of shootings on just about any given weekend are for the most part, largely ignored.

Why? Because of two reason I believe. One, the vast majority of the shootings are black on black. That doesn't fit into a narrative that they push for racism. Two, because Illinois has some of the most restrictive gun laws, and by having all these shooting publicized, or brought forth to the public's attention, would prove that restrictive gun laws don't work, and that criminals still can, and will get guns to shoot each other with.

That is entirely a personal opinion, not based on factual evidence.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Found this not sure if its really who it is
    F12C1188-C2F5-4049-886B-F0E61BA570D8.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There's mass killings in Chicago & DC every weekend. They should start with the criminals, before honest citizens
    That type of tribalism is not part of the BLM narrative. Same thing with slave reparations. Black lives don’t matter when whitey has nothing to do with it! No white devil perpetraters means no money!

Makes me wonder if MLK is turning in his grave like a rotisserie yardbird!

Top Bottom