• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    And yet the number of people killed in theses "mass shootings" is very small compared to other forms of tragic death.
    Oh you said tragic death
    rewe.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Butthurt incel? Or just crazy mofo.

Or maybe both. From the article I read, it appears he may have some mental issues. Seems at one point last year the family was concerned about suicide, in which just prior to that he had just purchased a shotgun. They evaluated him, and determined him not to be a danger, gave him his shotgun back and sent him home.

Just an observation, and some speculating. I think he was suicidal, and a coward, looking for a few minutes of infamy and took some innocent people with him. I think he may have returned back to FedEx because it was familiar to him and knew the work schedule and the lack of security there.

Tex929rr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2015
    Welfare, TX
    Or maybe both. From the article I read, it appears he may have some mental issues. Seems at one point last year the family was concerned about suicide, in which just prior to that he had just purchased a shotgun. They evaluated him, and determined him not to be a danger, gave him his shotgun back and sent him home.

Just an observation, and some speculating. I think he was suicidal, and a coward, looking for a few minutes of infamy and took some innocent people with him. I think he may have returned back to FedEx because it was familiar to him and knew the work schedule and the lack of security there.

Other than security guards the only people armed on FedEx property are some of the pilots, and they have to keep the weapon in a small lockbox or locked holster until they are on board. The Mrs was one of them but she has been retired for four years so the rules may have changed.

Reactions: gll

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

He probably also remembered the big "no gunz!" signs posted at every fedex facility.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So I just read this & find it pretty crazy. I worked with a guy whose son was a Brony. The kid seemed mighty phuced up when I met him. Even more phuced was that his dad told me about the kid being a Brony. He blamed the kid being strange on everything from Ass burger to his rich grandparents raising him. Personally I think the kid was conceived while both the parents were doing lots of LSD!

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    So I just read this & find it pretty crazy. I worked with a guy whose son was a Brony. The kid seemed mighty phuced up when I met him. Even more phuced was that his dad told me about the kid being a Brony. He blamed the kid being strange on everything from Ass burger to his rich grandparents raising him. Personally I think the kid was conceived while both the parents were doing lots of LSD!

Most of the bronies are just weird and developmentally deficient, but not prone to violence. I'm finally starting to get some exposure to the new my little pony, despite efforts to avoid it, since I have a daughter who is just about to turn three years old.

It's exactly what you'd expect for a product line based on a cartoon targeted at young girls. I have no idea what is in it that would draw an adult male. I'm very happy to forget about it when my daughter isn't insisting I read the books to her.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Other than security guards the only people armed on FedEx property are some of the pilots, and they have to keep the weapon in a small lockbox or locked holster until they are on board. The Mrs was one of them but she has been retired for four years so the rules may have changed.
    I've worked around several FedEx facilities and NONE of the security guys struck me as capable of stopping much of anything.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    CIA induced paranoia into the population to control the masses. Too many convenient shootings for the current .gov agenda.

Every time gun control is pushed in Congress there's a spate of mass shootings. If you think about it, you don't even need a vast CIA conspiracy - what's the motivation for these pieces of crap? They want to be famous and important. They're committing suicide in the way most likely to get their name splashed around the headlines, because the news loves a mass shooter. Add in a push for gun control, with mass shootings as the big scary thing they claim they can stop, and you've got another "Oh, I can be important!" factor tossed on top.

So, these twisted little shits come out of the woodwork now, trying to be the reason a law is passed, trying to have their name remembered for the way they went out. Mass shootings are fueled by the media and left wing politicians, appealing to the twisted narcissists who commit them because every mass shooting is a step closer to the political goal of disarming honest citizens.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And yet the number of people killed in theses "mass shootings" is very small compared to other forms of tragic death.

In an average year, more people in the US are killed by lightning strikes than by mass shooters.

Also, in an average year more people are beaten to death than are killed by rifles of any kind, including Big Scary Assaulty Rifles With The Shoulder Thing That Goes Up.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I don't understand it seems like if the kids mother tells the police her son is considering suicide by cop and they interview him and they do nothing they dropped the ball again. I mean they are trying to pass red flag laws which they can come in and take your guns because someone somewhere decides you are a threat, but when someone who raised the little punk says he is considering suicide by cop, and they do nothing is incredible to me.

https://populist.press/fedex-killer-identified-as-19-year-old-brandon-scott-hole/

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Wheres a care bear when you need them?

My little pony ars mofo.

Top Bottom