• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    Hello everyone. My name is Chris and I have just found this forum and love it!

I was wondering if any of you knew of some basic handgun classes offered here in the El Paso area? I would like something mainly for myself, but would also like to find a basic gun and safety class for my 8 year old son too.

On another note. I am a recently joined member of the El Paso Gun Club in Anthony and don't know anyone else that loves to shoot. I am really a novice and would love to meet people to go shoot with and maybe even get some constructive criticism and pointers for my shooting...not a very consistent shooter =/...... any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chris
    Gun Zone Deals

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I have done a little research, and not found any.....I did find a member of the El Paso Gun Club who is an NRA Instructor but doesn't do classes unless I would arrange it. Maybe that would be the best way...more of a 1 on 1 situation. Thanks for your reply =)

dublin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso

espnazi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    El Paso
    There is also a course offered at UTEP by coach Brenzovich. you can look it up on UTEP's Community Enrichment Program.

Top Bottom