• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It would be a stretch. It would kind of like getting rid of Biden for not protecting the border. A large part of the club sees it my way another sees it his. Him pushing buttons over and over again would not rise to that level.
    Not really. Either just tolerate the problem member, or get rid of him. You are the one that is suppose to be the leadership of the club, not him. Either lead, or get out of the way and let someone else do the job.

We have given you options of solving the problem, but you keep making excuses.

As my uncle would say, "Either shit, or get off the pot so someone else can."

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If it was that easy we would do it. Did not mean to be flip. Thanks for all yours and everyone else's help!

I didn’t take your comment to be flippant, I sense the frustration. Here’s my take as a retired Air Force officer who’s been fairly successful in the private sector and have been in and out of servant leader positions in various non-profits a decade or so when I put it all together: one of you is not a good fit for the position you’re in. No harm, no foul in admitting that.

There’s three ways to support a non-profit; thru time, talent, treasure. You’ve decided to give time and possibly talent. At the end if your tenure you should be feel rewarded, not miserable and hopefully the organization is in a better spot.

If you don’t see that as an outcome, then respectfully resign your leadership position, remain a member and do your giving elsewhere.

K80RT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2022
    I didn’t take your comment to be flippant, I sense the frustration. Here’s my take as a retired Air Force officer who’s been fairly successful in the private sector and have been in and out of servant leader positions in various non-profits a decade or so when I put it all together: one of you is not a good fit for the position you’re in. No harm, no foul in admitting that.

There’s three ways to support a non-profit; thru time, talent, treasure. You’ve decided to give time and possibly talent. At the end if your tenure you should be feel rewarded, not miserable and hopefully the organization is in a better spot.

If you don’t see that as an outcome, then respectfully resign your leadership position, remain a member and do your giving elsewhere.
    Thanks. Resigning is on the table already. Not sure I can handle 2 mores years of the turmoil? Retired, 67 YOA, ticker issues.... why? That reminds me! My guts are attempting to escape their cavity and I am heading to the repair shop today. Might be out for a while. Thanks to all! Keep shootin'

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Is the border a problem? Are the gas prices a problem? Then get rid of Biden.

<rolleyes>

Obviously, the mechanism for that is different than for your club. (Note: are you saying that the votes are stacked against you just as they would be with Dem Congress?)

It's seems to me that all you need is enough other board members on your side that could win a vote to remove him (from the board)... whether taking the vote is legitimate or not is immaterial IMO.

Just do it. (If you don't have the votes than either let it pass, or get the phug out yourself... just sayin)

Last edited:

K80RT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2022
    <rolleyes>

Obviously, the mechanism for that is different than for your club. (Note: are you saying that the votes are stacked against you just as they would be with Dem Congress?)

It's seems to me that all you need is enough other board members on your side that could win a vote to remove him (from the board)... whether taking the vote is legitimate or not is immaterial IMO.

Just do it. (If you don't have the votes than either let it pass, or get the phug out yourself... just sayin)
    I am going to try and plug along. Was hoping for a grand plan to nip it in the bud. As long as I can keep the stress off me and on him all will be ok. The club is 84 years old and owes no one. I think we can carry on. I will stay armed with info and speak to him in an unemotional manner and screw with his paranoia about people talking behind his back as needed. Thanks all!

K80RT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2022
    Well after an email battle that included the entire board he was exposed. He resigned yesterday. Amazing what can happen when can use direct quotes. Even then he said I was "manipulating" his words in one instance and "misunderstood" on two others. I think he forgets the board is fluent in english. Maybe I made him feel uncomfortable. Hopefully!

Thanks all!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom