• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Join us for a 1/2 day of handgun overview and fundamentals development. Whether a brand new shooter or "pretty new" this short training day is for you; we'll talk holsters, mag pouches, learn to operate your handgun safely, shoot fundamentally correct and learn drills to practice perfect; so you will perform more perfectly throughout your firearms training and real life!

Date: February 23rd
    Time: 1130 showtime for a 1200 start.
    ends: 4 Pm or so
    Ammo needed: 150 rounds per handgun
    Fee: $80 per person or $140 per couple

Contact me for details!! criterion01@gmail.com

Checkout my website: Criterion Tactical | Real World Experience for Real Life Application
    And on Facebook: criterion tactical

"We Are Not Victims"
    ARJ Defense ad

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Why don't you tell us about the person. I never heard of him.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...-criterion-tactical-sgm-kelly-venden-ret.html

To put it simply, such prices for classes from someone of a former special mission unit background is UNHEARD of. There is another gentleman here in Texas from the same Unit, who I believe will be joining us soon as a sponsor as well. Typically, most classes from instructors of this background start around $250-350 and get up to the $500-700 range, with some classes well in excess of that for multi-day, multi-subject classes. Frankly, there is not a better deal for training here on this forum or in the state. You may find some classes cheaper, but there are not a whole lot of former SMU guys in Texas offering classes like this, as in you could count them on 1 or 2 hands. A majority of those few that do also tend to charge $450+ for most of their classes. There are plenty of other instructors and schools that also have classes well in excess of these prices, with instructors and AI's considerably less operationally experienced.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I know industry pricing, been to plenty of schools. This price point for 4 hours is good.

Good to get a bio.

BTW, I think placing bios of the site sponsers is a GREAT idea.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I would like to be part of this. Maybe we could get a thread started to gauge interest so this one doesn't get cluttered.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Class is filling up, slots still available!!

Join us for a 1/2 day of handgun overview and fundamentals development. Whether a brand new shooter or "pretty new" this short training day is for you; we'll talk holsters, mag pouches, learn to operate your handgun safely, shoot fundamentally correct and learn drills to practice perfect; so you will perform more perfectly throughout your firearms training and real life!

Checkout my website: Criterion Tactical | Real World Experience for Real Life Application

"We Are Not Victims"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Calling for beautiful weather on Saturday!! Slots available.....let's shoot!!! Contact me for registration: 813-992-2225 cell

"We Are Not Victims"

Top Bottom