TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    ok and since i dont have one of those... what do i do :confused:

I guess you need to tell Big, that he needs to go out and buy a 44 mag. revolver, so you can get over your flinching problem.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I might have to. LOL. I don't have his phone number any more.

Just lemme know - it's set up an' can toss some out purty quick. Oops - just remembered - I've got NO brass bullets, only lead. I can make 'em from that, or if you can grab some brass we can toss 'em in purty quick! Cases are NO problem.....:p

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Just lemme know - it's set up an' can toss some out purty quick. Oops - just remembered - I've got NO brass bullets, only lead. I can make 'em from that, or if you can grab some brass we can toss 'em in purty quick! Cases are NO problem.....:p
    Cases are all I've got.LOL! Would using lead dummy rounds hurt anything? It is the gun I carry at work so if it is safe, that sounds good to me. When, where and how much?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Cases are all I've got.LOL! Would using lead dummy rounds hurt anything? It is the gun I carry at work so if it is safe, that sounds good to me. When, where and how much?

Shouldn't be a problem.

From tomorrow morning 'bout 9:30, up until 'bout 3 pm I'll be at Gruene Harley Davidson cooking for the Make a Wish event. Just ask for George.

Much? Heck - a half-dozen cases an' bullets?? Wouldn't know how to add that li'l $$$ up, my friend! I've already got ya a half-dozen cases drilled (so you'll have GOOD visual that they're "empties") an' in the tumbler, so just swing on by tomorrow an' grab 'em!

I'll PM you my cell number as well. See ya tomorrow!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well i took her to the range on Sunday. She did pretty good for the out come of the range trip I posted "Range trip!!!!!" in the Texas gun ranges forum. Or you all can talk about them here I don't care.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Ya kinda fergot ta mention you droolin' over all the Harley's when ya picked up the rounds.....:D
    I liked the yellow chopper that pulled up when I was leaving. That had me drooling a bit. Thanks again, and it was good to meet you. And speaking of that yellow bike, What kind of motor was on that thing? It looked like a 305.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Actually, they say they smooth out quite nicely at highway speeds. I just like a bit more storage space for when the better half is turning a touring trip into a shopping extravagnaza!<G>

Top Bottom